PDA

View Full Version : Hipad bundle out again?

Habbo-Jher
21-04-2015, 02:53 PM
I just noticed the hipad bundle was re-released. Its possible its a mistake but i hope habbo arent running out of ideas and just rehashing old bundles.

This re-release has taken the value of white marble floors down from 11c to 5.. Thanks Habbo!

Thread moved by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo in General' as it is better suited here.

DJ_Shadow
21-04-2015, 02:54 PM
I noticed this too - thought it was very strange.

Stadiums
21-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Strange to release it when Habbo for iPad/iPhone has been out a while now, might just be because they've put out the bundle for android.

Matt
22-04-2015, 08:27 AM
I don't even like it as a bundle. It's such a small and cramped room for 99c. I hate bundles purely because they just ruin the prices of things.

e5
22-04-2015, 11:47 AM
I don't even like it as a bundle. It's such a small and cramped room for 99c. I hate bundles purely because they just ruin the prices of things.
But then people forget and the prices rise!!

andoo89
23-04-2015, 04:07 AM
I just noticed the hipad bundle was re-released. Its possible its a mistake but i hope habbo arent running out of ideas and just rehashing old bundles.

This re-release has taken the value of white marble floors down from 11c to 5.. Thanks Habbo!

Thread moved by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo in General' as it is better suited here.

time to stack up on white marble floors... Thank you habbo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!