PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Why can we not double post?

Earthquake
25-04-2015, 09:08 PM
I mean, if it is not a regular thing and we see a comment that we'd like to quote back on and not just get more posts on our stats (which I don't see a problem with anyway) then surely this should not be a problem and not gain a warning or even an infraction (if their still called that)

Thread moved by Expling (Trialist Forum Moderator) from 'Habbox Feedback' as I feel it's better suited here :).

Samantha
25-04-2015, 09:11 PM
I mean, if it is not a regular thing and we see a comment that we'd like to quote back on and not just get more posts on our stats (which I don't see a problem with anyway) then surely this should not be a problem and not gain a warning or even an infraction (if their still called that)

As far as I know most forums auto merge posts if they're within the 15 minutes edit time, making it so you don't double post. However, double posting in a thread is fine as long as it's over 15 minutes apart I'm pretty sure?

Phil
25-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Hey there,

We don't allow double posting because it can be used to get more Tokens or to raise Post Count. If you reply and thereafter see something you would like to add onto your point you have 15 minutes to edit you post. After those 15 minutes if you have something to say you may still post so long as it isn't pointless and it is related to the topic.

Nick
27-04-2015, 02:10 AM
The rule is hardly ever used these days but aslong as its not pointless as Phil said you can post after your 15 minutes it up.

Earthquake
27-04-2015, 10:00 AM
feel like a right bean

Matt
27-04-2015, 10:23 AM
feel like a right bean

It was a perfectly good question :P Others might not have known either!

Nick
27-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Its alright mdport didn't know when he signed up either. double posting left right and center

Matt
27-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Its alright mdport didn't know when he signed up either. double posting left right and center

Well the rules can be quite confusing when you're new to a forum!

(I was 13 alright)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!