PDA

View Full Version : this gurl i met online

Redmoon Evil
12-09-2005, 09:44 PM
well been going out wiv a gurl online and she said she was 14 so tht ok and we been tlking to each ova and stuff then today we were messing bout and she said she was 8 then she said she was jk so i asked her m8 and she said shes 8 >,< so im kinda im a problem right now cos one of them messing bout rofl and i like cud b going out wiv a 8 yr old >,<

HellyBelly
12-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Well, my advice is not to date online...

NekkLe
12-09-2005, 10:05 PM

True.
Sometimes you can't get your point across online. But, I wouldn't really take online dating seriously :rolleyes:

Loui
12-09-2005, 10:05 PM
dump her. fast. lol. anyway you can usually figure out if people are like 8 cos they don't understand some stuff you say.

oh and also, it's a bad idea to date online.

Redmoon Evil
12-09-2005, 10:08 PM
lol i dnt usually date online but she was just treating me lk a bf so i just went with it and she does understand almost all what i say so she prob is 14

also it nt serious we just messin bou but its not okay 2 b mssin bout if she 8 >,,<

NekkLe
12-09-2005, 10:11 PM
lol i dnt usually date online but she was just treating me lk a bf so i just went with it and she does understand almost all what i say so she prob is 14

Ahh, your just worrying man. If she is 8 then you'll spot her out by a mile, just go along with the relationship as if it were normal and then you'll see her true (well close to real age) ;)

Mentor
12-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Tis good advice

kaut
12-09-2005, 10:13 PM
It's more fun to date in real life... there's just some things you can't do online. Limit online relationships to just conversations or the ever handy webcam (then you really know if they are 8 or 14). Eh... the webcam thing helps me keep in contact with one of my ex's that transferred to another college in another state. It's been about a year since I've seen her in real life so seeing her on the computer makes it better.

dittobrain
12-09-2005, 10:16 PM
What the froobling heck is the point in dating online?

Owen
12-09-2005, 10:30 PM
It's more fun to date in real life... there's just some things you can't do online. Limit online relationships to just conversations or the ever handy webcam (then you really know if they are 8 or 14). Eh... the webcam thing helps me keep in contact with one of my ex's that transferred to another college in another state. It's been about a year since I've seen her in real life so seeing her on the computer makes it better.

Webcam = Her Daughter if shes older than 14...

Redmoon Evil
13-09-2005, 03:54 PM
i think she is 14 cos she said she was bored in french today so... i duno how many primary schools do french but nt alot

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!