PDA

View Full Version : Where do you spend most of your time on Habbo?

Empired
04-05-2015, 11:20 AM
Which rooms do you spend the most time in? Has this changed over the years?

I now spend pretty much all my time in HxHD. I'll occasionally go to an event if that's where the majority of people are, but I'd never really venture anywhere else lol. Habbox is the only reason I stay on Habbo now really.

welshcake
04-05-2015, 11:21 AM
help desk innit
auction rooms too but help desk the most

Absently
04-05-2015, 11:23 AM
mostly the help desk! several years back it'd always be in mazes, or i have a great memory of this mat maze i spent all my time in and i had rights there. it was fantastic and i met so many lovely people.

Bloop
04-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Can't really pinpoint to a single room as I'm everywhere - mostly mazes & my own rooms putting furni down to test building styles and trying to put together a decent room and clearing my hand & putting stuff in mp

I also frequent shops? And hffm (if my hffm m8s mass me) and habbox events which isn't much since uk timings ugh

Other than occasionally boosters preference for pippyspot my baes one, hxhd and whatever rooms r online friends in when I stalk

Public rooms but not v frequently nowadays as cba with all the new ugly ones

Matt
04-05-2015, 01:56 PM
Helpdesk, My Event room, an army I used to work at :¬: and a few other rooms.

Zak
04-05-2015, 04:13 PM
URT or my own rooms to be honest.

Cody
04-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Help Desk most of my time but before I use to chill in the Welcome Lounge in the same spot every day and AFK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earthquake
04-05-2015, 10:36 PM
I spend most of my time in my room building different rooms then just picking it all up even if its a masterpiece.

Phil
04-05-2015, 10:50 PM
Nowadays it's definitely the Help Deks but tbh I don't go on very often anymore. I normally only go online if I am on air and I go into the event room if there's one on but more often then not, there isn't!

Nick
04-05-2015, 10:55 PM
normally go in mdport.'s room or hxhd or the coffee club place where me and mdport.; make friends every day

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!