PDA

View Full Version : I miss habbo.

iBlueBox
04-05-2015, 11:45 AM
This sounds weird, but I actually miss habbo, I miss being the habbo addict I used to be a few years back,

It's just lately I've grown out of it since starting university and having a job.

I still log on every day, but I have about 15 people online, their were days I would have like at least 100 on,

No one really talks, I feel like I haven't any habbo friends anymore #Sad

I go on, and I find the new UI looks great, but I'm not use to it,

I have no idea on what rooms to build anymore, their is tons of new furni lines that I've not even realised.

This is probably going to sound a bit sad, but I want to enjoy playing habbo again.

Joe
04-05-2015, 10:26 PM
I get what you mean - not the wanting to enjoy anymore, i've just fallen out of love with it, but I want it to feel like less of a chore to log on and see whats changed. Habbo has changed, I for one hate the new UI and miss the old shockwave clients but I'm nostalgic so I'm biased.

James
04-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Isn't the new navigator disgusting, though?

I know what you mean though. I used to have so many reasons to go on Habbo, now I only have 1 or 2. I want to enjoy it, but it's so difficult when Habbo ruin the game every time they do a maint break.

Earthquake
04-05-2015, 10:29 PM
I miss Habbo too, but to be fair, its more so missing being young.

Nick
04-05-2015, 10:35 PM
I agree, I miss going on and just talking to people and playing the game with the brand new feel

Phil
04-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Agreed! I miss being in armies and trading when the marketplace was non existent and Habbox was used for values.

Samantha
05-05-2015, 01:34 AM
Some of the stuff on it has definitely changed, I agree with usually having over 100 friends online and now it's shocking if it reaches 20. People are growing up and unfortunately, some do it quicker and earlier than others and will leave before you, yet some will leave after you too. I miss the fact there used to be set categories for shops, parties etc. and they used to be easier to find - you can't usually find a good shop anymore without scrolling through unneeded rooms!

I miss having things of value back then, and things you knew would keep their value because the Market Place didn't exist - don't get me wrong I love the Market Place, but it was always nice searching for hours through shops looking for something you needed to never find it until you didn't need it anymore. People quick trading to get the best deal and the other going ape at the owner, those were the days :P.

I miss betting, not because I did it often, but it was there if you got bored as something to do - I could actually afford to bet now which is a shame!

I don't mind Habbo too much now though, although I hate the shop prices, the ridiculous room bundles and the like, some of it has stayed with me though, and I still enjoy it somewhat today.

Empired
05-05-2015, 07:14 AM
I get what you mean - not the wanting to enjoy anymore, i've just fallen out of love with it, but I want it to feel like less of a chore to log on and see whats changed. Habbo has changed, I for one hate the new UI and miss the old shockwave clients but I'm nostalgic so I'm biased.
This is exactly the same as me really. Just fallen out of love with Habbo; if it weren't for Habbox I wouldn't come online at all. I love talking to people in HxHD but if that were ever to stop or decline in activity again then I think I wouldn't have much trouble leaving. The problem for me is that logging on is just such a habit that it would feel weird to leave? Or I'd forget that I've left and log on before I realise what I'm doing...

Zak
05-05-2015, 07:56 AM
I can still login to accounts that I had premerge that had like 200 friends beforehand and now have like 8 left haha

Matt
05-05-2015, 10:30 AM
I loved my old group of friends in 2009 ahh so many memories. It makes me wonder what they're all up to now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!