But you can get manga like Dragon Ball Z which owns! :p

So yeh, its ok to use on the Forum unless it refers to violence or se% :o

Owen
12-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Lol, it can be.

But you can get manga like Dragon Ball Z which owns! :p

So yeh, its ok to use on the Forum unless it refers to violence or se% :o

Dragon Ball Z
Remember watching that everyday on cartoon network ages ago...
That toonami channel on sky's ment to have all the programs for it...
That could start you off

NekkLe
12-09-2005, 11:33 PM
Dragon Ball Z
Remember watching that everyday on cartoon network ages ago...
That toonami channel on sky's ment to have all the programs for it...
That could start you off

I don't remember, I still watch :p

I could never live out cartoons.

I got some pics of DBZ DBGT etc....

Largo
13-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Awesome thanks =) God bless. My collage is finished Yeppie!
I've finally grown into a LITTLE bit Adult hood :P My friends get like easy homework i get hard .. Looks like i just got a HEAD start :) Anyways thnaks!

NekkLe
13-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Awesome thanks =) God bless. My collage is finished Yeppie!
I've finally grown into a LITTLE bit Adult hood :P My friends get like easy homework i get hard .. Looks like i just got a HEAD start :) Anyways thnaks!

No problemmo :p

Anything with manga in it, PM me :)

Biseinen
13-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Guys, 'Sex' isn't filtered. :p

Like she said, Google it. ;o

Owen
13-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Guys, 'Sex' isn't filtered. :p

Like she said, Google it. ;o

Test: Sex

Wow
it was before :P

Forest-Law
13-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Manga! yay!!

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8311/manga2ca.jpg

if ur into this stuff. i suggest you go and see these 2 films. I've seen Ichi and its preety violent. I'm looking for the original manga but its hard to find. so is the second film i've put. its nowhere. :( :(

Ichi The Killer (this is an extreme extreme adult live action manga - ultra-violent)
Yakuza boss Anjo disappears with three million yens. His loyal gang members, lead by the masochist Kakihara, start a search, but their aggressive and gory methods worry the other yakuza gangs. Kakiharas most scary counterpart is the mysterious Ichi, a psychopathic killer with a dark childhood secret, who is controlled by a retired cop.

The Story Of Ricky (Riki-Oh) - (not seen it but it looks uber-cool)
Hard man Ricky is incarcerated in a futuristic prison where ultra-violence is his only means of survival in the corrupt, sadistic system. He must battle his way quite literally 'through' the feared 'gang of four', and undergo multiple tortures before facing the governor in one of the goriest climaxes ever seen.

has anyone seen these? or can recommend any??

Largo
13-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Manga! yay!!

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8311/manga2ca.jpg

if ur into this stuff. i suggest you go and see these 2 films. I've seen Ichi and its preety violent. I'm looking for the original manga but its hard to find. so is the second film i've put. its nowhere. :( :(

Ichi The Killer (this is an extreme extreme adult live action manga - ultra-violent)
Yakuza boss Anjo disappears with three million yens. His loyal gang members, lead by the masochist Kakihara, start a search, but their aggressive and gory methods worry the other yakuza gangs. Kakiharas most scary counterpart is the mysterious Ichi, a psychopathic killer with a dark childhood secret, who is controlled by a retired cop.

The Story Of Ricky (Riki-Oh) - (not seen it but it looks uber-cool)
Hard man Ricky is incarcerated in a futuristic prison where ultra-violence is his only means of survival in the corrupt, sadistic system. He must battle his way quite literally 'through' the feared 'gang of four', and undergo multiple tortures before facing the governor in one of the goriest climaxes ever seen.

has anyone seen these? or can recommend any??
Try www.megatokyo.com :) Its a online Manga Comic and you acn buy the boks too .. Im waiting for the 4th book ..

Xela
14-09-2005, 06:40 AM
Try www.google.co.uk, I used it for my math and food tech homework and passed (h)

Moose
17-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Idiots, Manga is comics, Hentai is the perverted ...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!