PDA

View Full Version : Continue with x - Ends 16th May

-Nick
06-05-2015, 07:32 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Summer/Continue+with%20X

Howdy Folks, how's it going? Today I played a little game in my English lesson which I really enjoyed. I thought I would change it into a competition and share it with you. The game is simple to understand but hard to play.

How it works: I give you a letter. The first letter of each word must be the same throughout. For example: Cats cannot carry chocolate coated carrots. (if the letter was C). The sentence must be standard English and must make sense.

Letter: T

Simply the longest sentence will win! In the event of a tie, a RNG will be used.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Honor-Branch
12-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Disqualified

Alysha
12-05-2015, 07:31 PM
Try to take tomatoes to their temple, transfer them to the tidiest trough, teach them to throwback thursday therefore travelling to technological times; tradition tells tales that time tricks towards tranquility.

Samantha
16-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Ten tiny toddling tortoises took the tremendous tiger to the tower to tell the testing turtle the truth to the tale that took the tortoises ten thousand tiresome times to turn the tree tops totally towards the turtle's trough to tell the time to the talking towel that taught the turtle to trampoline ten times taller than the tree tops.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!