PDA

View Full Version : Hallo! I am new here & ... [you gotta click to find out more! haha]

TCGEmily
10-05-2015, 05:35 PM
Hey ya'll!

I am Emily, also known as TCGEmily here and thatc00lgirl on Habbo.
I came across your help desk and was actually in a dilemma on which fansite should i join after leaving my first one. Expling helped me a lot in explaining the different roles (major thank you if you are reading this) and i then registered on the forums and explored the different positions in Habbox available to apply and wow! You guys
have the largest & most interesting and unique opportunities ever!

I've applied for Value Reporters & Article Proofreading, *crosses fingers* hope i do get in after trial!
I can't wait to start my trial, or start my new life here in Habbox. I used to be Events Host & Manager back at
another fansite, hope to get out of that zone and try something i am really into and have never done before!

Just saying hi!

Emily (:

Matt
12-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Hey Emily! Welcome to Habbox :) Let me know if you need anything :)

Joe
12-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Hey Emily, nice to have you at HXF, looks like you're getting yourself stuck in as it is, so hope you stick around and good luck in your trials!

Shockwave.2CC
12-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum

Bloop
12-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Aww what a cute thread welcome!! TCGEmily; whr did you used to be at? Glad you're here tho nonetheless, you won't regret it ;).

Edit: don't even know why I posted three times zzz :S

Expling
12-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Awh, Hey Emily!

So good to see you signing up, we need people like you ;). Welcome to the forum & I wish you the best of luck in your trial(s)! :D

Lewis
12-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Hey, welcome :)

Absently
12-05-2015, 07:18 PM
Aw, great to see such enthusiasm! Welcome to the forum and good luck in your new role :D

welshcake
13-05-2015, 12:57 AM
Welcome to Habbox and to rare values ;)

Cody
13-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Hey Emily! Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sho
14-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Welcome and good luck! :)

Rachel
15-05-2015, 12:22 AM
welcome to Habbox

Zak
15-05-2015, 09:16 AM
Hi Emily, welcome to the forum. You made the right choice :)

Rocklinaz
15-05-2015, 09:23 AM
welcome to habbox live!

TCGEmily
17-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Hi Guys! Thanks for the many replies and welcomes!
@mdport. thanks! i will def look to you if i need any help in Habbox!
@Joe i will! Stuck in what? In posting? Haha . Are you still on trial? Because if you are, it's pretty long considering the fact you joined in 2013 :D
@Shockwave.2cc thanks!
@bloop i used to be at TrueHabbo. My first fansite experience but i think i'll rank it the worst since i was constantly bullied by this girl "HopelessWishes" and i don't really see any action taken against her. She wasn't fired and she can do anything she wants and the owners well claimed they gave her a warning but well she still bullied me. She is at ExpressHabbo now. Hope she doesn't come over to Habbox to wreck my life again
@Expling The guy that lectured me on Habbox! And pushed me to apply for Contents (you know what you did ;) ) Thanks for taking the time to explain to me what is Habbox about when i came into the Help Desk. Don't regret clicking " Habbox Help Desk " :D
@Lewis Thanks! :)
@Absently haha i'm really pumped for this fansite. I love editing/writing/trading/graphics that i might apply for Graphics dept because i'd like to learn Pixel Art! On trial for Contents & Rare Values now. Thank you!
@welshcake Thanks! Hope to learn from you more in Rare Values dept and polish up my suggesting values ability if they aren't up to standard :D
@ExtremeSlayer Thank you! Seeya around!

[i have no idea if i tagged correctly because usually a tab will come down and i will select the user. But if no one sees this means i have no idea how your tagging system works in threads. Sorry!]

- - - Updated - - -

For the second page of my thread, i am not missing you guys out either!
@Shonly Thank you! Hope to see you around !
@!!Troxa!! Thank you very much! Are you just a donator or you do more stuff in other depts?
@Zak Hope i will stay here much longer than i was in TrueHabbo! Thank you!
@Rocklinaz Thank you! Wait is me being in Content and Rare Values considered as HxLive? I'm not sure because you guys have like different openings for them so i wonder what is the difference!Thanks anyway seeya around :D

[I have no idea if i tagged correctly because usually a tab will come down and i will select the user. But if no one sees this means i have no idea how you tagging system works in threads. Sorry!]

ItsMeerken
17-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Hi Guys! Thanks for the many replies and welcomes!
@mdport. thanks! i will def look to you if i need any help in Habbox!
@Joe i will! Stuck in what? In posting? Haha . Are you still on trial? Because if you are, it's pretty long considering the fact you joined in 2013 :D
@Shockwave.2cc thanks!
@bloop i used to be at TrueHabbo. My first fansite experience but i think i'll rank it the worst since i was constantly bullied by this girl "HopelessWishes" and i don't really see any action taken against her. She wasn't fired and she can do anything she wants and the owners well claimed they gave her a warning but well she still bullied me. She is at ExpressHabbo now. Hope she doesn't come over to Habbox to wreck my life again
@Expling The guy that lectured me on Habbox! And pushed me to apply for Contents (you know what you did ;) ) Thanks for taking the time to explain to me what is Habbox about when i came into the Help Desk. Don't regret clicking " Habbox Help Desk " :D
@Lewis Thanks! :)
@Absently haha i'm really pumped for this fansite. I love editing/writing/trading/graphics that i might apply for Graphics dept because i'd like to learn Pixel Art! On trial for Contents & Rare Values now. Thank you!
@welshcake Thanks! Hope to learn from you more in Rare Values dept and polish up my suggesting values ability if they aren't up to standard :D
@ExtremeSlayer Thank you! Seeya around!

[i have no idea if i tagged correctly because usually a tab will come down and i will select the user. But if no one sees this means i have no idea how your tagging system works in threads. Sorry!]

- - - Updated - - -

For the second page of my thread, i am not missing you guys out either!
@Shonly Thank you! Hope to see you around !
@!!Troxa!! Thank you very much! Are you just a donator or you do more stuff in other depts?
@Zak Hope i will stay here much longer than i was in TrueHabbo! Thank you!
@Rocklinaz Thank you! Wait is me being in Content and Rare Values considered as HxLive? I'm not sure because you guys have like different openings for them so i wonder what is the difference!Thanks anyway seeya around :D

[I have no idea if i tagged correctly because usually a tab will come down and i will select the user. But if no one sees this means i have no idea how you tagging system works in threads. Sorry!]

All you need to do is type @Theirname; and it should work, hello anyway :)

Rachel
18-05-2015, 04:34 PM
I just donated to the forum with real cash :)

Stadiums
18-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Hello, welcome:)

Earthquake
18-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. what a lovely way to say hi, and good luck with your trail :)

TCGEmily
19-05-2015, 01:39 PM
@!!Undead!! Thanks! :D
@Stadiums Thank you so much!
@Earthquake haha thanks! Love to know you guys as much as possible & contribute a lot to Habbox :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!