PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Experience

.:ritchie17:.
17-05-2015, 04:47 AM
So I don't know how many of you believe in ghost and other paranormal beings but if you have had any
paranormal experiences i would like to hear about them

When i was younger i had a few encounters with ghosts or what ever you want to call them first encounter was when
i was living in a country town our family had recently purchased an old church that was going to be renovated in to a house
at that time we were living in a caravan out the back and the church was just a big playroom for me and my sister
i Was only young at the time still a toddler, I would be playing in the church at times and all of a sudden something would spook me
and i would come running out to my parents scared out of my wits and would refuse to go back in to the church.

We then moved to a place called Mandurah It was a 2 story house and the owners recently acquired this property because his dad had passed
away I have no memory of this and was only recently told that this ever occurred i would go to bed and every few days my parents
would find me in the middle of the night siting up in my bed eyes wide open talking to some one having a proper conversation
My parents would ask me who i was talking to and my only reply i ever gave them was that i was talking to the man in the corner of my room
after a few weeks of this happening and not getting any other response for me they took action and cleansed the house with like some sorta
sage stick thing that they burnt after that i no longer woke During the night to talk to anyone.

In the same house in Mandurah i do not know if this was before the cleansing or after or even paranormal but i was at home playing
the Nintendo 64 XD mum was in the kitchen and only one home at the time but i was siting there playing all happy and i decided to lay down to
stretch, Once i was laying down all of a sudden my body could not move i my chest felt like it had a ton of bricks on it i could hardly breath and i was trying to scream for my mother but
every attempt failed then all of a sudden as quickly as it happened it was over i was distraught i screamed for my mother she had no clue what happened and i couldn't explain it to her

After that i don't think i have had anymore experiences with the paranormal or if i have it hasn't occurred to me

So Tell me Have you had any experiences seen ghosts ufo's anything paranormal? :)

welshcake
17-05-2015, 08:18 AM
You live in the pits of hell or something :/
i can't say I've have any experiences

Empired
17-05-2015, 10:00 AM
I don't believe in any of the supernatural. If you were to show me a ghost or a God or anything like that I would change my views but until then I'll carry on believing that they don't exist. Oh but I do enjoy the occasional good ghost story (like, in a book) if they're really well written and actually follow some kind of rules. Can't stand them if they contradict themselves.

Saying that, I do believe in aliens because if we look at the size of the universe and look at how our entire existence is based on a series of accidents that lead to us being able to live on Earth, I think it's statistically most likely that it has/will happen again somewhere else.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!