PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. What y'all thinking?

Collegno
18-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Pros:

London
Cockney accents, mate.
Khukri
Brass knuckles.
Duo protagonists.

Cons:

Still advancing in timeline.
Probably going to have a crap out-of-animus story.
Graphics (as far as the trailer) seemed goofy.

What are we thinking, lads and lassies?

Earthquake
18-05-2015, 07:37 PM
they never seem to disappoint so I am fingers crossed what you have seen so far will be slapped up to be ALOT better!

Collegno
18-05-2015, 07:38 PM
they never seem to disappoint so I am fingers crossed what you have seen so far will be slapped up to be ALOT better!

On the question of whether or not they disappoint...Assassin's Creed III. Good gameplay, but absolute crap as far as a storyine goes.

dbgtz
18-05-2015, 08:02 PM
Looks boring like other AC games. Might buy it in the bargain bin just to go around London.

Chris
18-05-2015, 09:03 PM
I'm glad London is finally being done. I've wanted it for ages, but after the disaster that was AC: Unity I wont hold my breath. The gameplay did look good though.

Monotonous
18-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Can't wait, lets just hope they don't rush it and release it when it is clearly unfinished (unity). Haven't been a fan since brotherhood, I didn't mind blackflag but my game went corrupt so i raged quit on it :( Graphics are never an issue with ac but lets just hope the story line is good. Apparently you can play as the other assassin as well ;o

Also it will probs be delayed as other ubisoft games such as the division got set back.

Paracme
19-05-2015, 09:20 PM
+ Batman hooks
- Everything else

Doesn't look nearly as interesting as Black Flag.

Monotonous
19-05-2015, 09:26 PM
+ Batman hooks
- Everything else

Doesn't look nearly as interesting as Black Flag.

Meh I never completed a batman they get too boring imo just button mashing :P But I'm still going to get the new one since it's free with the gtx 900 series.

Paracme
19-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Meh I never completed a batman they get too boring imo just button mashing :P But I'm still going to get the new one since it's free with the gtx 900 series.

Oh hello, it's me, gay furry. You'll be watercooling your rig over Summer too.

Monotonous
19-05-2015, 09:38 PM
Oh hello, it's me, gay furry. You'll be watercooling your rig over Summer too.

Haha yea 1st time doing water cooling still contemplating on whether going with soft tubing or the acrylic :P I'm leaning towards acrylic because who doesn't like aesthetics :D Might make a build log on here If I can be bothered :P

Zak
19-05-2015, 10:16 PM
No doubt the story will be appalling again. Unity's story.... ugh

Monotonous
19-05-2015, 10:21 PM
No doubt the story will be appalling again. Unity's story.... ugh

What was unity about? Wasn't it about the French revolution, thought that would be pretty interesting :P

Zak
20-05-2015, 09:50 AM
What was unity about? Wasn't it about the French revolution, thought that would be pretty interesting :P

Story was awful. It was basically getting revenge but you had to kill a bunch of people first to figure out who was really behind it. Awful, awful, awful.

Paracme
20-05-2015, 10:12 AM
Story was awful. It was basically getting revenge but you had to kill a bunch of people first to figure out who was really behind it. Awful, awful, awful.

I'm really enjoying Black Flag and I was gonna move on to Unity after. :(

Monotonous
20-05-2015, 10:33 AM

I sucked with the boats tho :(

Paracme
20-05-2015, 11:03 AM
I sucked with the boats tho :(

THEY'RE SO GOOD!!
It feels so weird just being able to hop in a boat and take on other boats whenever I feel like it. Really, really cool.

Zak
20-05-2015, 12:23 PM

Black Flag was good. I really like Black Flag. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!