PDA

View Full Version : Books Five People You Meet In Heaven

Earthquake
19-05-2015, 05:32 PM
https://books.google.co.uk/books/content?id=-3TLU1yK8V4C&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&edge=curl&imgtk=AFLRE70c61D5eSHUxF-cl9pokO9ncd4-RBHgnz0yHoORd3Fh2VkkusGZebKrg6u3eoWJak7iHsrgJuiNTZ a1LHpOLx_Hy8smFI5Pvv12FDKGyz8Xw_Z3HG7XDx3XjSgY2Dpg PnYVBg1q

I would just like to recommend this book to anybody feeling a little anxiety, sadness, it is such a wonderful lovely book about an old man working in a fun fair who has a disastrous accident then meets five people in heaven with a whole story behind each reason for them meeting him.

Please take your time to either purchase the book, or read this online.

For those who have read this book, what was your opinion on this?

MKR&*42
19-05-2015, 06:45 PM
I just took a look on amazon and it sounds pretty interesting (and it's short..ish so that's alright), will probably add it to my reading list :)

Inseriousity.
19-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Read it at college, fairly alright, nothing spectacular, nothing terrible. I did like the concept though.

Kyle
20-05-2015, 04:55 AM
There was a film of this where angelina jolies dad played the main character which was horribly produced but seemed to hold onto the concept rather well. Reminds me of that one doctor who episode where Danny pink meets someone he killed in the army and battles with his conscience.

Sho
20-05-2015, 11:55 AM
I bought this book a while ago because it was suggested by someone I'm friends with on my Goodreads, but I haven't got around to it yet. I have a book buying addiction so I have a lot of books that I've bought, but haven't read so I need to work my way through them :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!