PDA

View Full Version : [Building] old school room

Earthquake
19-05-2015, 08:23 PM
http://s2.postimg.org/o2dfhwxi1/gallery.png

j0rd
19-05-2015, 08:27 PM
well some of the posters aren't very old school, and neither are the hc roller things
but good job, i like it

James
19-05-2015, 09:28 PM
well some of the posters aren't very old school, and neither are the hc roller things
but good job, i like it
the hc rollers are same era as club sofas :P

but yeah some of the posters aren't too old school.

Looks a bit tacky too imo, sorry.

j0rd
19-05-2015, 09:32 PM

oh were they, shows how much i remember

James
19-05-2015, 09:33 PM
oh were they, shows how much i remember
yeah, they were a HC gift at the same time as Club sofas, imps, oil lamps, etc etc etc

Alkaz
19-05-2015, 09:37 PM

In regards to the HC rollers, you're kind of right but not quite. The original HC furniture was released several years before the second lot of HC furniture which included the rollers so his original statement was right. Although, in comparison now they're both quite old items.

Original HC furniture (Months 1-12?): Club Sofa, Mochamaster, HC Plasto Set, Tubmaster, Dicemaster, Linking Imperials, Throne Sofa, Oil Lamp, Majestic, Nordic Table & Study Desk.
Second set of HC furniture (Months 13-24?): Mega TV Set, Antique Drapery, Persian Carpet, Retro Wall Lamp, HC Rollers, Medieval Bookcase, Drinks Trolley, Weird Science Machine, X-Ray Divider, The Gramophone, Victorian Street Light, The Butler & Heavy Duty Fireplace.

Earthquake
19-05-2015, 09:46 PM
jesus christ, thanks though guys lol.

Alkaz
19-05-2015, 09:58 PM
I would suggest adding some flooring to the room as well. Most of them will give you that instant old style look as most floor styles haven't changed over the years. I do like the room though :D

TCGEmily
20-05-2015, 06:20 AM
I'm looking for the nordic table though. Can't find them in any trade shops. Know anyone selling them cheap?

Edited by mdport. (Forum Super Moderator): Please stay on topic!

Earthquake
22-05-2015, 09:59 AM
I'm looking for the nordic table though. Can't find them in any trade shops. Know anyone selling them cheap?

i got one, hm you wanna pay?

TCGEmily
23-05-2015, 01:08 PM
I saw a few at some 1c shops so i think 1c? Bc before i got it others did :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!