PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Weird bug on mobile

tjallen97
23-05-2015, 08:42 PM
So when I try to log on to my account is comes up with like 20 accounts that are not mine, and I can't find my character or log in to any of the other accounts. It's really strange and I don't know what to do.

Thread moved by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as it is better suited here.

Prosiary
23-05-2015, 08:48 PM
can't log on to any account [my main is banned for 1 month]

i changed my ip and made a new account, still comes up with

Oops!! 8 (#66754409)
Oops, we've encountered a technical problem. This error has been recorded by our system and will be investigated by our support team. Please try clearing your cache and reloading the Hotel.

Please re-open hotel to continue. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I have to use ex.habbo.com to log in as habbo.com with any account it says

"Oops something went wrong! You can try again in a few moments. We're looking into it."

Any help?

Thread moved and merged by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): As it is better suited here and there is already a thread on this topic.

lemons
23-05-2015, 08:54 PM
yes there are issues atm check the maintenance thread

Prosiary
23-05-2015, 08:57 PM
just found it, thanks :)

was logged onto a randoms acc but my main is auto logged in like usual and didn't show up the ban message until I manually signed in ffs

habbo pls

Absently
23-05-2015, 09:05 PM
happening to lots of people, sadly :( so weird!

TCGEmily
24-05-2015, 06:36 AM
Are you using Habbo app on Apple or Android? I am using on Android which works perfectly fine just that it is a little difficult to select furnitures or interact on them haha

Earthquake
02-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Are you able to access there inventory :P I'm kidding

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!