PDA

View Full Version : Toss and Turn - Ends 6th June

Inseriousity.
27-05-2015, 06:54 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/94/Toss+and%20Turn

I'm in London at the moment sharing a room with Smurfed- and Bolt660. Turns out Martin is a heavy snorer and Alex can't help making silly noises before he eventually drifts off to sleep. For this competition, I want you to suggest a way to annoy someone who's trying to sleep. Noise, mayhem, chaos. The funniest entry will win, good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Empired
01-06-2015, 07:16 PM
I just freak people out because I don't move in my sleep AT ALL so I look like I'm dead

But when I've been camping I used to have this one friend (acquaintance tbh) who used to annoy everyone by PRETENDING to be asleep and start screaming things like (this one's always stuck in my head) "THOSE ARE MY CURTAINS GET YOUR HANDS OFF THEM AND GET YOUR OWN CURTAINS". Was annoying as ****.

Cher.L
01-06-2015, 07:24 PM
I would find a feather and keep tickling the persons noise who asleep with the feather.

Samantha
01-06-2015, 11:52 PM
I just freak people out because I don't move in my sleep AT ALL so I look like I'm dead

But when I've been camping I used to have this one friend (acquaintance tbh) who used to annoy everyone by PRETENDING to be asleep and start screaming things like (this one's always stuck in my head) "THOSE ARE MY CURTAINS GET YOUR HANDS OFF THEM AND GET YOUR OWN CURTAINS". Was annoying as ****.

My sister was once half asleep, trying to get down the steps to our bunk beds at the time and said "Turn off the windscreen wipers." I got a bit freaked out at that.

---

I would play things like trickling water sounds, gushes etc. so they need the toilet repeatedly and can't sleep because of it.

zebbadi
02-06-2015, 11:16 PM
Keep Farting alot!

Typoh
03-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Chuck water on them trying to sleep.. always works!

Earthquake
03-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Take the sock of but try not to awaken them, place a slim blue long rizla between their toes, light the rizla. Then just sit back and admire the ***** scream :)

!:random!:!
03-06-2015, 01:41 PM
keep them awake.

Martin
06-06-2015, 12:28 AM
Steal their duvet. :@

Expling
06-06-2015, 11:01 AM
put toothpaste on their face
because why not

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!