PDA

View Full Version : A Musical Life - Ends 9th June

-Nick
28-05-2015, 09:03 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/97/A+Musical%20Life

I think everyone who has electricity listens to some sort of music everyday whether it's HabboxLive, a local radio or your own personalised playlist. Recently I have found myself getting really attached to the Paul Walker tribute song because the lyrics are really strong and gets you thinking about his life.

For this competition I would like you to tell me a song name and why the lyrics get you thinking about someone.

The entry which get's me the most emotional with win! Good Luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

!:random!:!
04-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Leona lewis- Footprints... i love this song. The song makes me think of my dad and how he helped me through a rough patch as a child when everything seemed crap for me. When my dad's funeral was held i was asked which song id like to be played and i chose this song.

-Justin--
04-06-2015, 08:16 PM
this song is sentimental to me because I used to sing this to my girlfriend all the time, and for her birthday I changed the lyrics to make it personal and I sang it live to her at my high school she loved it. <3

Katy
05-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Martina McBride - Concrete Angel

It doesn't remind me of anyone in particular because it is really sad and has an awfully sad story and ending. But my heart goes out to anyone who has to go through the same thing, because I know it happens. I know people who have been abused and it just makes me sad to listen to it. I try to avoid it really, its a beautiful song and video but just horrible to think about.

Expling
06-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Any singer but the song name is Fix you (most people know the artist as Coldplay but there's been a few I think)

it doesn't make me remember of anyone in particular but for some reason it gives me the chills... I love the song but it makes me feel so awks
hard to explain really but like you sit there and all memories from different people come to you and you're just like sad but happy at the same time
if that makes sense?
hehe

you guys should listen to it!!
it relaxes me and reminds me of how fortunate (or un fortunate :/) you are

Samantha
06-06-2015, 01:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5iCKed6mk

This is sort of a bad one, Jesse McCartney - Just So You Know.

Basically, this person from work had a crush on me, and basically told me for over a year how he felt and ultimately it made me and Max take a break for a period of time. Max and I got back together and we've been a lot better now without him constantly bothering us, but the song still stands and he then started 'attempting' to get between us again, drunk text me etc. and one part of the song goes 'And I can't help it, I won't sit around, I can't let him win now' - this he pretty much did 100% and ended up trying to break us up to win, tried getting Max fired etc. and it's only since Max left that position, got a better job that the guy has calmed down. It was such a horrible time for me and Max, having to constantly watch our backs and make sure the guy wasn't petty enough to do anything and didn't step over the line (which he did by getting me a Valentine's Card, present, birthday present and Christmas present, which was over the top). Anyway, the lyrics just fit it a lot as there are lyrics like 'I shouldn't love you, but I want too, I just can't look away.' which he did at work a lot too.

Blake62718
07-06-2015, 10:52 AM
The lyrics from Runaway, by Ed Sheeran make me thing of how my Dad left me when I was six, and all the bad things he's done. He gambled and lost all his money, got drunk often and lazed around at home, making my mum do all the work. Then one day when my dad was talking to me on the phone, he heard my mums boyfriend in the background and came to break into my house and beat him up. The thing that really upset me though was that the police had to come and I was only 8 then, and it was Christmas eve. But 6 years later he expects for me to be pleased to see him and I do love him as he's my dad but, I just don't want anything to do with him. That's what the lyrics from Runaway remind me of.

zebbadi
08-06-2015, 01:58 PM
EVA CASSIDY - Fever
Never know how much I love you, you never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me, I get a feeling that I just can't bear
You give me fever, when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the morning, fever all through the night.

MY friend popped one foot out the door and then started dancing to it so it reminds me all the time of the hot the dancei recieved

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!