PDA

View Full Version : Amazon eVouchers

-Nick
29-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Basically, we recieved an option to get some vouchers so we choose amazon. But they are only like £250 ones so we would probably get two of them. If i spend £5 out of the total £500 would the balance go to £495 you do not need to spend it all in one go if that makes sense. E.g like in argos you have to spend what the voucher is worth (no change). Chheers Nick!

AgnesIO
29-05-2015, 02:30 PM
The balance would go down to £495 :) You can spend as little as you like at a time. Think they only last a year though. I've spent £1000's worth of Amazon vouchers, definitely didn't spend all at once haha

Also, i before e except after c :P

scottish
29-05-2015, 05:21 PM
The balance would go down to £495 :) You can spend as little as you like at a time. Think they only last a year though. I've spent £1000's worth of Amazon vouchers, definitely didn't spend all at once haha

Also, i before e except after c :P

in science we study different foreign species, they are weird but their masters are vein.

do you want to seize everything in the bank, aka heist?

feisty one you are.

is this reply sufficient?

AgnesIO
29-05-2015, 06:52 PM
in science we study different foreign species, they are weird but their masters are vein.

do you want to seize everything in the bank, aka heist?

feisty one you are.

is this reply sufficient?

I am well aware that the rule does not actually apply as broadly has suggested when you are six. However, it deserves still apply for receive :L

e5
29-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Yes, the voucher just goes down in value of what you spend. You don't just have to spend it all at once.

Earthquake
30-05-2015, 12:23 PM
How did you obtain so much credit on a voucher or was that a gift from somebody?

And yes, voucher balance will just go down like a debit card

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!