PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] Habbox How-To! ~ an introduction!

lawrawrrr
30-05-2015, 02:29 PM
http://habbox.com/assets/images//2015/05/17/7363583307f000abfa6052b39a815b9a.png

Have you got a knack for teaching? Maybe you're just really good at something and want to share your knowledge?

We're launching a new project here at Habbox and we need you!

The Habbox How-To will be a portal of guides and tutorials, based on the new website, giving you (hopefully, eventually!) a complete guide to anything to do with Habbox, Habbo and the wider world.

What do we want from you?

Right now, I'm hoping to get a vague idea of who's interested in helping out! There will, of course, be prizes and rewards for everyone who does get involved.

The top priorities on my list of ideas so far are:

• Re-done graphics guides (as the old ones died, cries)
• Wired tutorials
• Room building tips and furniture guides
• Trading, profit-making etc
• Security and safety on the internet in general

Obviously these are just ideas and there's really no limit to what we what we can offer. It pretty much just depends what people have to offer!

I'll be working with the managers and relevant staff at Habbox (if they're willing!!) to crack on with these guides, as well as writing some myself. I've done some Wired ones already!

How can I help?

You can PM me - or indeed message me on Skype if you fancy a general chat about it - if you're interested in writing something or contributing to something for me. If you just want to give some feedback on the portal in general or let me know what you'd like to see on there, I welcome all suggestions! Just make a post (or post in the thread that may already be created) in the Feedback forum
:)
Anyone who does help out will be rewarded with some rep or VIP and a forum icon:

http://habbox.com/assets/images//2015/05/26/3c3a0281afe0d7a7a0426a4aec7144ae.png

When are you making this project live?

Goodness knows! Depending on when Version 7 is released, it may go live at the same time. I'm hoping to have the first version up over the next month or two, depending on how many people are interested and willing to help, of course. I'm no expert on all the things I listed above and this isn't a project I can do by myself, so I really do need some willing volunteers!

Anything else?

A clarification! This isn't going to be like the Guides & Answers (or whatever it was called) department that sprung up out of Content a few years ago. This is going to be a complete community project, where people can give their knowledge to help others who might be struggling.

Also, we won't be running Badge Guides under this project - this is more for general skills!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!