PDA

View Full Version : Confused?

Cheezy
13-09-2005, 08:11 AM
I've made this thread because I remember once when I was confused, however i sorted it out, and I want to be able to help other teens!

If anyone ever wants any advice, help or anything regarding the understanding of your orientation (gay, straight or bi) don't hesitate to PM me.

Here are some pointers

- If ever you have any feelings towards another guy, then just be open about it, embrace it and understand your feelings. Talk to them and get to know them.

- It's natural for teens going through puberty, for their hormones to go crazy. They may really want to experiment with other guys, but this just may be false feelings - as your hormones can sometimes trick you in to things.

- Never worry that you may be Bi or Gay. It's very natural these days.

- Talk to your parents if you're confused about your sexuality. I personally think it's sensible to tell them very early on, so that they wont be as surprised when you have to tell them in the future (if you are gay).

- Talk to other gay/bi males - they can offer advice as they've experienced exactly the same thing.

Remember, PM me if you need any advice, and hey reply to this post with any questions (I have to beat Ash (who is my guy) to max posts).

- Cheezy2

JackHb1
13-09-2005, 11:56 AM
- If ever you have any feelings towards another guy, then just be open about it, embrace it and understand your feelings. Talk to them and get to know them.

I dont think its that easy for people. Lol

Cheezy
13-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Yah thats true... but it's the one step to working it out.

ross
13-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Yah thats true... but it's the one step to working it out.
I love you :'( not as much as ASH. I have the men in my life, but I still love you.

Roboevil
13-09-2005, 03:31 PM
I don't think It's anything that people can be helped with because each individual confused child is in a different situation. It all depends where you come from, personally if somone like this lived in my area, I'd say bottle it up untill you leave school and all the chavs go...

ross
13-09-2005, 03:32 PM
I don't think It's anything that people can be helped with because each individual confused child is in a different situation. It all depends where you come from, personally if somone like this lived in my area, I'd say bottle it up untill you leave school and all the chavs go...
That's what I'm doing :o

Jinxxed
13-09-2005, 03:33 PM
I is confused :(

Roboevil
13-09-2005, 03:33 PM
That's what I'm doing :o
Aww, well pray no one comes on here and knows who you are ^_^.

ross
13-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Aww, well pray no one comes on here and knows who you are ^_^.
I very much doubt it, rofl.

ashLOVESMatt!
13-09-2005, 03:35 PM
I suggests waiting until you've finished YR11 as well.

ross
13-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Another year. :(

Magnet
13-09-2005, 03:36 PM
I'm confused :'( I don't know what I am :'(

I sometimes get funny feelings (Don't ask me what feelings they are. I almost definetely think their Hatred but still jiking :P) around men. But same with women.

These are most probably my hormones trying to confuse me into thinking "Hey I'm a bi!" because I'm still young..

0verRide
13-09-2005, 03:38 PM
im the same as x-ray, ill probley use that when of course im older to see what im really am at this point i could be bi :s

ross
13-09-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm confused :'( I don't know what I am :'(

I sometimes get funny feelings (Don't ask me what feelings they are. I almost definetely think their Hatred but still jiking :P) around men. But same with women.

These are most probably my hormones trying to confuse me into thinking "Hey I'm a bi!" because I'm still young..
Omg I'm on your 'MatMice' thing I clicked EDIT thing, omg :'(

Roboevil
13-09-2005, 03:39 PM
=], Does anyone envy you? Because you seem SO unbelievably happy about who you are and everything where all these other confused people are crying lol (No offence to them).

dittobrain
13-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Good advice Matt :) Dooooodaaaaaaa *curses* maintenance breaks are annoying when there's nothing else to do..

Col
13-09-2005, 03:46 PM
I love you :'( not as much as ASH. I have the men in my life, but I still love you.

Do you love every guy you see?! LOL!

Very nice guide there Matt!

ross
13-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Do you love every guy you see?! LOL!

Very nice guide there Matt!
Omg, rofl. No I don't *wink* ;) Hey notice my change in colour.

Roboevil
13-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Omg, rofl. No I don't *wink* ;) Hey notice my change in colour.
I bet if you met a nice looking gay boy you would ;), natural reaction and excitment seeing a gay person ='].

ross
13-09-2005, 03:59 PM
I bet if you met a nice looking gay boy you would ;), natural reaction and excitment seeing a gay person ='].

Oh man stop reading my dreams :(

nets
13-09-2005, 04:10 PM
personally if somone like this lived in my area, I'd say bottle it up untill you leave school and all the chavs go...
Are you saying Bristol is full of chavs :o?

ross
13-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Are you saying Bristol is full of chavs :o?
Bristol has one of the biggest chav community's in Britain :P

Steven
13-09-2005, 04:15 PM
hi my internet broke kinda. Nice advice Matt.

ross
13-09-2005, 04:16 PM
hi my internet broke kinda. Nice advice Matt.
Hey that girl is off LOST :) [from your dp]

nets
13-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Bristol has one of the biggest chav community's in Britain :P
I'm not a chav ;[[

Magnet
13-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Omg I'm on your 'MatMice' thing I clicked EDIT thing, omg :'(

I ruuullles bwahahahahaa!

Demynx
13-09-2005, 09:18 PM
i was relly lost but its natural though gays are normals some people might make fun of you because of you ways but its normal i would suggest people to hang on, gay and lesbians are really normal. :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!