PDA

View Full Version : Enboringment - Ends 10th June

Inseriousity.
01-06-2015, 10:15 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/got_frog/Enboringment

I'm currently binge watching a show called Community about a group of misfits who go to community college and hijinx ensues. It's totally crazy, over-the-top, farfetched but it was funny. I'm currently watching season 6 and it doesn't even feel like it's the same show. I don't laugh as much as I used to and it's no longer the top quality show I once remember. For this competition, I want you to think of a TV show you watched that got boring and explain why. The best answer will win, good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 15 rep

!:random!:!
05-06-2015, 07:35 AM
xfactor and Britain's got talent... they are completely fixed and its same thing every time :/

Earthquake
05-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Prison Break

The whole idea of breaking out his brother, going on the run and proving his innocence was fantastic, and I was glued to it. then all of a sudden they had to break out of another prison.. okay thats where to me this become boring.

thats like making a film about getting married then no.2 film comes out and your getting married to somebody else.

Katy
05-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Arrested development.

I found it on Netflix and started watching it-I found it really funny at the start and really enjoyed it.

Basically, season 3 ended in 2006 and then Netflix released 2 more seasons beginning in 2013 so it was bound to be different.

So season 4 was tons different and a lot less funnier than the first 3 and I didn't watch any more!

I think they waited far too long to carry it on.

Expling
06-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Fireman Sam

when it starts, there's a story line and you're like
oooohhh

so like there's a little fire for example
then when they call fireman sam they all come running
and when they get there they act so... grr

like they turn off electricity/water (w.e) and keep everyone back away from the house and put all massive tank things on
they walk in and it takes like two seconds to put out a tiny little tissue fire or something ;l

it was boring ok
I will never know why I watched it

zebbadi
08-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Benidorm! cuz they took the garveys out and its not as fun now. I still watch it tho

Joe
09-06-2015, 08:55 AM
Hollyoaks

Okay, right, literally there's only a few reasons why I hate his program now, but these are big ones.

Firstly, the intro: Duh, duh duh duh duh, duh duh. This was honestly the best bit. 7 year old me wanted to be in it, timed with the music, doing a wink as I looked up into the camera, dreaming of all the teenage girls fancying the hell out of me. This was seven year old me, by the way, it wasn't last week. Then it slowly grew on me - this is the only part of the bloody program I like. Plus it goes far too fast for your eyes, you just can't really tell who you're looking at by the time it swiftly moves on, getting me more confused and more upset that I wasn't in the program.

The acting: deary deary me. 7 year old me (a common occurrence in this story I'm afraid) never saw anything wrong. But then I grew up and did more acting work and then realise what the actual hell I was watching. The acting's so wooden and uncharming, unbelievable and low budget - it's like the casting directors got the wannabe actors in like: "your permanent expression has to be shocked, sexy and slightly in pain" and thus came the absolutely dreadful pout that all the actors wear.

Thirdly and finally, the acting: it's so poor I'm mentioning it twice. The writing doesn't help them. 1 week Megan is pregnant, the second week Megan is pregnant again, thirdly Jason finds out he's pregnant and then the last week Megan and Jason realise they've gotten each other pregnant. It's stupid, absolutely dreadful. Then of course, as Jason lifts his pregnancy test as the camera pans down to show that he's positive, he employs the shocked sexy painful pout that all of them are famed for as the camera zooms in, and the legendary guitar riff plays. (It's almost like I wrote it, right?)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!