PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 4 confirmed!

DPS
03-06-2015, 05:22 PM
out only for ps4 xbox one and pc.

Joe
03-06-2015, 06:18 PM
totally excited about this, loved fallout 3 so surely knowing Bethesda this will be just as good!

(plus german shepard in the trailer so already 12/10 from me(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4

Chris
03-06-2015, 07:30 PM
I've never played Fallout, but this looks good. Which game would be best to go back and play?

lRhyss
04-06-2015, 01:01 AM
The games are alright, but the graphics... My ******* god. Let's hope the showreal was a 360 for ps3.

Oddy
04-06-2015, 01:41 AM
I love bethesda games, and i have never played fallout, and after watching that trailer i might get it. Hoping for some insane graphic's!

lRhyss
04-06-2015, 09:12 AM
I love bethesda games, and i have never played fallout, and after watching that trailer i might get it. Hoping for some insane graphic's!
Seeing as you've never played a Fallout game, I'll let you know, that ain't happening. They're known for having terrible graphics lmfao.

Oddy
04-06-2015, 09:33 AM
Seeing as you've never played a Fallout game, I'll let you know, that ain't happening. They're known for having terrible graphics lmfao.

I've seen my best friend play it a couple of times, so i know the previous game's dont have the best graphics, but i hope for them to take it to a new level.

Sho
04-06-2015, 01:44 PM
yesss i'm so excited for this

DPS
04-06-2015, 01:51 PM
I've never played Fallout, but this looks good. Which game would be best to go back and play?
New vegas is by far the best.. and its so cheap now days. get game of the year one u get some dlcs with it

Jazz
04-06-2015, 02:34 PM
cant wait

lRhyss
04-06-2015, 03:26 PM
I've seen my best friend play it a couple of times, so i know the previous game's dont have the best graphics, but i hope for them to take it to a new level.
Honestly mate, don't get your hopes up. Everyone was hyped for the New Vegas graphics, but they were worse than the 3rd. Not saying this should take away from the fun of the game, but the design team for Fallout aren't the best :P

Oddy
04-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Honestly mate, don't get your hopes up. Everyone was hyped for the New Vegas graphics, but they were worse than the 3rd. Not saying this should take away from the fun of the game, but the design team for Fallout aren't the best :P

Well atleast i can look forward to a good storyline and gameplay right? how is the other games when it comes to that?

lRhyss
04-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Well atleast i can look forward to a good storyline and gameplay right? how is the other games when it comes to that?
the story lines are usually quite good, the game play is also really good, usually. It really drags you into the characters life, which is always a good thing :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!