PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Builders Club Floor planner

-Justin--
05-06-2015, 01:24 AM
I have a question about builders club floor planner tool once BC expires does your room get locked if you only made the room bigger (No BC furni)?
Thank you
Thread moved by OddKrAtNo (Trialist Forum Moderator): from General as I feel it is better suited here

Sho
05-06-2015, 02:35 PM
If you've only edited the floor then it won't be locked. Just make sure you don't place any BC furni in there :)

-Justin--
05-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Thank you very much! I was very worried!

-Justin--
06-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Hello, thank you very much sorry to bother you but one more question I'm using the free trial will my room stay the same (once again just using floor planner and NO BC furni) as they way I set it up or would it go back to the original size because this was just a trial?

GrandpaJoe63
06-06-2015, 01:19 PM
Once the floor has been saved, it won't change until you do. I didn't know you can change the floor on free trial though.

Kyle
07-06-2015, 03:34 AM
Hello, thank you very much sorry to bother you but one more question I'm using the free trial will my room stay the same (once again just using floor planner and NO BC furni) as they way I set it up or would it go back to the original size because this was just a trial?
nothing about the floor reverts once you actually change it dude but you can't edit floorplan on trial version of bc.

-Justin--
07-06-2015, 05:14 AM
nothing about the floor reverts once you actually change it dude but you can't edit floorplan on trial version of bc.

Oh, that odd because it did allow me to change my floor plan when I say free trial I mean I got a gift from herb saying I have 7 days of BC and I expanded my room and save it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!