PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] "Too many failed attempts" Login Error

Edmond
05-06-2015, 11:07 AM
So a couple days ago I started getting this random notification,

"To many failed attempts. Please wait a few seconds before trying again."

It appeared when I tried to go to the community section, after asking me to sign in again. It's really frustrating because the only way I can get back on using the new version of Habbo is if I completely restart my computer... I've tried clearing my cache and it still throws this at me.

I could use ex.habbo but I prefer the new one :(

Any suggestions?

http://i.imgur.com/PP1myZH.png

Ps,

I changed my password as a precaution just in case anyone had gotten access but it's nothing to do with that. It seems just to be in relation to the new habbo version :/

MKR&*42
05-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Can't say I know a fix, but I did encounter the same issue the other day. Mine just resolved itself 2 days later.

Samantha
06-06-2015, 12:37 PM
I believe if someone tries signing in with your email and a wrong password multiple times that will come up. So when you try sign in with the correct information it won't work. So, someone might potentially have your email and try log on, and then obviously when you try it won't work. However, that's one of the worse case scenarios and I would say it's probably a glitch on Habbo's behalf.

Oddy
06-06-2015, 04:07 PM
You could always ask customer support! They would probably give you a ton of suggestions to help you find this out

onceawinner
06-06-2015, 10:01 PM
this happened to me

and a friend

Lagg
07-06-2015, 10:48 AM
yeah its happening to all of us atm, Me and my gf have it atm, So i think its just a glitch rather than someone having access to our accs

Empired
08-06-2015, 05:35 PM
It's just happened to me. Do I have to wait long? I hate using ex.habbo

Edmond
09-06-2015, 02:05 PM
I think it's something Habbo will just have to sort out, guess the more people who bring it to the attention the sooner they will though.

I have to either restart my computer entirely, or just use ex.habbo untill it works (but this is usually after 2 hours)

Cassiieee
10-06-2015, 02:53 PM
This has happend to me also. I have to restart my browser for it to stop popping up, for me to be able to log in.

Oddy
11-06-2015, 08:04 AM
Now i get it too, it dissapears when logging in with facebook though

Earthquake
11-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Have you cleared your cookies and cache? It could just be that hopefully x

onceawinner
14-06-2015, 10:25 PM
Can the mods contact ma frd UnrealGothebo he asks :8

Edited by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off topic, thank you!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!