PDA

View Full Version : baw season 7

Bloop
08-06-2015, 11:08 AM
brackets by reputed critic krushgear

led by usul (what happened to the every three months a chief leader did they realise they shouldnt be piling so much power onto an indivdual or what :O drk usul well enough but if he dares make a repeat of his 100 room maze evry baw event ill scream)

members:
satu (seems horrible)
ciangaga (cian is faaaab)
sueoprahwinfrey (one of those few customs who think they rule the world but from the brief speaking to her she seems nice)
alexthedoc (had a got game before)
dj-rapand (dk who the hell is s/he)

probably picked from the pool of applicants and Kyle; you were robbed again

Kyle
08-06-2015, 11:21 AM
robbed again what I've never applied before! I really don't get the time to build anything anyway. dj-rapand has a cute little bc rooftop and hails from norway.

Congratulations to everybody, hope to see some nice builds and not just the repeated and barely reinvented puzzles that baw usually churn out.

DJ-rapand
08-06-2015, 11:54 PM
I'am Danish, not Norwegian. Close, but not close enough.

And @bloop, since you are insulting all BAW members, in season 7 - I guess that you are jealous.. :)

Joe
09-06-2015, 12:26 AM

And @bloop, since you are insulting all BAW members, in season 7 - I guess that you are jealous.. :)

There wasn't any insulting there in my eyes, simply casting a judgement over the members of the season. Plus he said about a couple of the members quite positive things. Congratulations on being picked, regardless.

Samantha
09-06-2015, 12:32 AM

He didn't insult Cian :P.

It's nice to see a bit of a different bunch and it'll be interesting to see what they come up with. Congratulations to those who got in and to those who didn't better luck next time!

DJ-rapand
09-06-2015, 01:25 AM
He didn't insult Cian :P.

It's nice to see a bit of a different bunch and it'll be interesting to see what they come up with. Congratulations to those who got in and to those who didn't better luck next time!

Point. Only the rest of us ;)

Kyle
09-06-2015, 01:37 AM
Point. Only the rest of us ;)
these are judgements of character, not of building. "don't know who he is" isn't negative. have you build anything other than the rooftop ?

Bloop
09-06-2015, 02:04 AM

close but not close enough LOL how butthurt can you get omgz sorry no one is in knowledge of your existence??? dont make me laugh

seems like you can be another remmub overrated and have a stank attitude well done

also have you seen my rooms why would i be jealous :rolleyes: wouldnt ever want to work with you anyway lalala

Matt
09-06-2015, 07:47 AM
aw give the guy a chance, has he even made anything official yet? I too would want to respond to a comment such as "dk who the hell is s/he" in an attempt to defend myself. Goodluck DJ-rapand and to the rest of those who got in.

GrandpaJoe63
09-06-2015, 07:56 AM
Edmond was robbed again, including a winning room on the Hospital competition? His was among the nicest.

Joe
09-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Edmond was robbed again, including a winning room on the Hospital competition? His was among the nicest.

This I agree with, Edmond; is a fantastic builder who is lovely to everyone and always looks for feedback on his builds, so it's a huge shame.

Kyle
09-06-2015, 08:37 AM
Did he apply?

Recommendations go farther than actual skill from what the past few seasons have shown

GrandpaJoe63
09-06-2015, 10:00 AM
I would assume he'd have applied this time basing on the post on the last BaW season.

DJ-rapand
09-06-2015, 10:52 AM
these are judgements of character, not of building. "don't know who he is" isn't negative. have you build anything other than the rooftop ?

Some Nordic Habbo Lounge. Else a lot of rooms in Denmark, but the hotel closed down a month ago :) ..

Kyle
09-06-2015, 12:45 PM
Some Nordic Habbo Lounge. Else a lot of rooms in Denmark, but the hotel closed down a month ago :) ..
u got any pics

Edmond
09-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Ty guys! GrandpaJoe63; Joe;

Yeh Kyle; I applied this time. It's actually my second time applying but I didn't even get a reply :(

Plebings
09-06-2015, 06:28 PM
good luck everyone! congrats dj though remember you represent the baw group and yourself, show us what you got rather than fighting users on here.

Recommendations go farther than actual skill from what the past few seasons have shown

definitely helps who you know!! join room builders edmond so you can show the staff what you got xx

Edmond
09-06-2015, 06:56 PM
good luck everyone! congrats dj though remember you represent the baw group and yourself, show us what you got rather than fighting users on here.

definitely helps who you know!! join room builders edmond so you can show the staff what you got xx

been there done that Plebings lol

DJ-rapand
12-06-2015, 09:01 PM
The image says it all......

- Yes i had left the team, but got back on today. Lets see what happend on monday.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): Please do not post private information without the other user's consent, please do not avoid the filter, please do not target other members and threads merged due to another on the same topic.

Kyle
12-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Usul has always been passive aggressive but he is still right, turn your mass messages off you absolute idiot. You throw away the chance because you don't like someone mass messaging you when you can simply turn them off? Sigh... lmao

DJ-rapand
12-06-2015, 09:07 PM
Usul has always been passive aggressive but he is still right, turn your mass messages off you absolute idiot. You throw away the chance because you don't like someone mass messaging you when you can simply turn them off? Sigh... lmao

Dude, i want some invites like if a friend need to borrow a stack tile in 5 min, or if someone hosting an nice event. But i do not want 21 of the same message, in one freaking hour? :)

Kyle
12-06-2015, 09:13 PM
Dude, i want some invites like if a friend need to borrow a stack tile in 5 min, or if someone hosting an nice event. But i do not want 21 of the same message, in one freaking hour? :)
Who was sending it and what did it say?

DJ-rapand
12-06-2015, 09:35 PM
Who was sending it and what did it say?

That is not the case - you see i have blurred his name in the conversation.

- and when he and i can talk on Skupe, what tf. is the freaking problem that we are not friends on Habbo? It is totally ridiculous :)

Hidden
12-06-2015, 09:57 PM
satu was the person sending the masses and he told me he sent 1 for selling furniture and 1 for an event. so 2... 21... big difference

Plebings
12-06-2015, 09:58 PM
bet its satu!!!!!!! hi satu!!

i'm kinda on your side, i don't check my messages but its much easier for him to remove you off the list than any of the other options. yeah you could put up with it but you shouldn't have to.

HOWEVER hanging your dirty laundry like this really isn't going to look good for baw or especially usul. don't know if anything was said before or inbetween what you've shown but he seems to pin the blame on you without much attempt at mediation. you wouldn't even see habbox managers chatting like that to their team members (or if they do FIRE THEM).

i hope you get this resolved anyway but have respect for your team and keep things like this private, habboxforum is read by much more than people think and news travels fast. you can always spill the goss when your term is over.

ToxicMint
14-06-2015, 10:48 AM
yassss ciangaga is the greatest attribute to the team he is professional all the way he a great builder i excited to see what he creates

ARTPOP
14-06-2015, 10:51 AM
yassss ciangaga is the greatest attribute to the team he is professional all the way he a great builder i excited to see what he creates

they shud get rid of all this conflict and just let me do it! disney princess month x rupaul drag race quests xxx

ToxicMint
14-06-2015, 10:52 AM
they shud get rid of all this conflict and just let me do it! disney princess month x rupaul drag race quests xxx

ino yeah!!! it what we need on here

Bloop
15-06-2015, 11:44 AM
dj-rapand has cracked :')

ive spoke to other members of baw and it all spanned with u not wanting to add satu apparently or smth pls rapand try to be more of a team player

ps good job to baw for the philippines room!

Kyle
15-06-2015, 11:53 AM
I thought the phillipines room was horrible and unoriginal

Bloop
15-06-2015, 12:10 PM
no its really well designed imo

ofc jellyfish im looking forward to you in the next baw season

DJ-rapand
15-06-2015, 12:16 PM
dj-rapand has cracked :')

ive spoke to other members of baw and it all spanned with u not wanting to add satu apparently or smth pls rapand try to be more of a team player

ps good job to baw for the philippines room!

He asked me to Delete him if i not wanted to get spam - whats what i did, AFTER HE TOLD ME TO, and suddenly it was a big problem.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the phillipines room was horrible and unoriginal

I agree with you.

Bloop
15-06-2015, 01:44 PM
oh god

some baw members are filing a complaint abt u according to my secret intel

and do u think the philippines room would bee better if u actually HELPED in it? rapand dear youre here to make a difference not just complain And make a mountain out of a molehill

Kyle
15-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Looks like rapand is back in BAW, good to see :) Trouble with these groups are that they are usually very cliquey.

Come on though, the Phillipines room was just a big nondescript house with a flag made of blocks, not exactly the most innovative stuff lmao.

Hidden
15-06-2015, 03:41 PM
The room was built in a few hours mostly due to the placing of blocks. Half of the members barely touched a thing and some didn't he even show up for the majority of it. With the tight schedule we got the room looks fine.

Oh and DJ-Rapand if the room was so ugly why did you post this;
http://i.imgur.com/0ngqFI3.png

Okeanos
24-06-2015, 01:54 AM
Trouble with these groups are that they are usually very cliquey.

quite. ill be very surprised if baw lasts much longer tbh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!