PDA

View Full Version : Flockstars - Ends 15th June

Sho
09-06-2015, 02:46 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/20/Flockstars

After hearing about the new competition based show coming to ITV called Flockstars, it made me realise how stupid these shows are getting. Flockstars is a show where celebrities are given a sheepdog each and are judged based on their ability to herd sheep, ducks and geese. What's worse is, people actually want to watch it. The reviews on the radio said that a lot of people were excited to see it!

I want you to come up with your own competition based show idea for celebrities to take part in. It can be as serious or as wacky as you want, but the one that I think would be most interesting will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Joe
13-06-2015, 12:21 AM
Be me

This idea will obviously not happen, it's hypothetical. 2 celebrities face off that absolutely hate each other, and then they take control of each others bodies for 24 hours. They can't commit crimes and can't wreck family relationships, but other that they can do anything they want, and the one that ruins it the most wins. For example, a singer can record the worst single ever and completely ruin the career.

Omg this is a horrible idea, but it'd be great right!!

Samantha
15-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Coasting Along.

Celebrities take part in riding different rides at a fairground, rides such as Waltzers, Dodgems etc. when they get off they have to make their way through an obstacle course (bear in mind they might be dizzy or loopy at this point) and get to the end. Those who lose will then face a forfeit, which could be anything.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!