PDA

View Full Version : horror,from,the,deep

Annihillating
13-09-2005, 12:48 PM
if,i,take,a,d,scimmy,n,a,bronze,sword,would,i,be,a ble,to,use,the,bronze,1,with,the,thing,and,keep,th e,d,scimmy,so,i,can,kill,the,daggonoths?

LesbianGhost
13-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Yes, but it takes more than just a bronze sword to open the door.. And if you haven't done it already be ready for a hard fight.

Annihillating
13-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Yes, but it takes more than just a bronze sword to open the door.. And if you haven't done it already be ready for a hard fight.

I,no,u,need,the,runes,n,a,arrow,but,wud,the,daggon oth,b,harder,then,a,lvl,195,jungle,demon?

LesbianGhost
13-09-2005, 01:45 PM
I,no,u,need,the,runes,n,a,arrow,but,wud,the,daggon oth,b,harder,then,a,lvl,195,jungle,demon?

Probably, you have to constantly change attack styles and watch out for when it ranges.

Mr.Kylee
13-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Actually it wasn't that hard for me ;s just run and hide behind this rocks..or whatever they are and stay and wait till monster changes to colour you need it to. I ranged and melee it and I didn't even use any prayer..I only used like 4 lobbies.

Rashelly
13-09-2005, 04:35 PM
I couldn't hide behind the rocks, they were up against a wall?
It's not so much hard, just REALLY awkward, it doesn't really hit you hard, but if you don't get it with the right attack method, you won't hit it at all :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!