PDA

View Full Version : Lagging Behind - Ends 16th June

Inseriousity.
10-06-2015, 10:57 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/36/Lagging+Behind

Trends are all the rage, aren't they? Err, yeah, that's sort of what a trend is. The new best thing. Part of the norm. Everyone's talking about them then you get round to watching that TV show everyone won't shut up about or taking part in that challenge that went viral to find out everyone's moved onto the next thing. You're just lagging behind everyone else! For this competition, let us know of something popular that you were totally late to. It can be a TV show, fashion, viral challenge. Anything so long as it was trendy! Hopefully someone will have a funny story to go with it. The best entry will win, good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Joe
13-06-2015, 12:19 AM
Pokemon

My primary school was mad on them, but I just didn't seem to care about them, until about year 5 and I got a rubbish (now realising they're were fake) pack from Greece, so I decided I could be the best Pokemon master in the school so thus decided to get into them. I asked my best friend George for some help and if I could have the rubbish ones he had, so he gave me some and I thought wow what a great friend... he gave me energy cards? I mean, not one rare. Bearing in mind this guy had an entire sainsbury's bag full of them and he could only spare me like 10 energy cards. I never got into them, as you can probably imagine :P

Honor-Branch
14-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Charlie Charlie Challenge

didnt find out about it until like 2 weeks later

Samantha
15-06-2015, 11:15 PM
Loom Bands, it wasn't in school, but we constantly got asked at work if we sold them. At that point we didn't sell them nor knew what they were and eventually we got them and got into them somewhat.

Matt
16-06-2015, 05:29 AM
iPhones. I remember when the first model came out and everyone that had one was rich and cool. Then when I got my 5S around 2 years ago, the iPhone was literally the most common phone to have haha.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!