PDA

View Full Version : Twin strangers

buttons
11-06-2015, 01:03 PM
you might have seen in the news about a girl who found someone who looked like their twin
theres a website called twinstrangers.com where u can do the same! Signing up now to meet sum lush ppl

altho i kinda don't know my eye shape, my nose style, my eyebrow style??

edited it's com not .net

nuttymoo642
11-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Do you really think I have a twin??

you might have seen in the news about a girl who found someone who looked like their twin
theres a website called twinstrangers.net where u can do the same! Signing up now to meet sum lush ppl

altho i kinda don't know my eye shape, my nose style, my eyebrow style??
Wooow

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Posts merged by OddKrAtNo (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, thanks.

Oddy
11-06-2015, 01:17 PM
The worst part of this is that i acctually found a person who looks a bit like me, he had the wrong hair color and wrong eye colors, but otherwise he was pretty close to me, it's scary!

Earthquake
11-06-2015, 03:18 PM
I see a comment on the Dailymail regarding this story telling how the father didn't wanna comment and carry on working handing out milk :P Aha!

But yes, it is amazing but with so many people in the world there'd be some clones

Empired
11-06-2015, 05:28 PM
that's cool! I don't want to find someone who looks like me in case they're prettier than me though :'(

welshcake
14-06-2015, 07:36 AM
I actually signed up to this a week or so ago for the sake of it. But there were like 3 people who had the 'same features' as me and they were old. :/

e5
14-06-2015, 08:11 AM
Scary, but I'm interested in seeing if someone looks like me haha

Joe
14-06-2015, 09:43 AM
I actually signed up to this a week or so ago for the sake of it. But there were like 3 people who had the 'same features' as me and they were old. :/

Same, plus idk my head shape, I put round and the people that came up looked nothing like me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!