PDA

View Full Version : Ouch :(

:Hazel
13-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Ok i play football, its my fave hobby. On sunday i felt a pain in the top of my thigh but i carried on playing cause i put some ice gel on t and it went numb. i shouldnt have though cause hours later i began to feel the pain, i think i've pulled a muscle in my thigh, the muscle keeps twitching too. what can i do to ease the pain? its really stiff but i can't stretch it cause it hurts alot. :(

ilovejordan
13-09-2005, 06:38 PM
ouch i've had that before :(

Xela
13-09-2005, 08:01 PM
I would take pain killers, When i messed up my wrist BmXing i had some and it helped a bit .

Owen
14-09-2005, 06:38 PM
I would take pain killers, When i messed up my wrist BmXing i had some and it helped a bit .

I always hurt my wrists after doing a few jumps on my bmx ;\
I always just spin my hands around in small circles and they get better in about an hour :P

The Professor
18-09-2005, 08:24 PM
For a pulled muscle, I'd just sit it out until it goes and keep taking neurofen or whatever. Shouldnt be too long though.

alexxxxx
18-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Hmm... You should take it seriously... It could be long term, even though it feels like its not now...

GommeInc
18-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Rubbing it with 2 hands, preferably putting one hand on one side of the of the muscle and the other on the other end and rubbing by squeezing together then out?

That may do the trick if you understand :P

EletricMornings
19-09-2005, 03:09 PM
What works for me sounds strange but when i played rugby and pulled msucles i used to just walka round and it eases the stiffness.Dont over do the walking though.

Amehh.
14-10-2005, 08:46 PM
when somthing feels numb you MUST keep whatever part of the body that is numb as warm as you can.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!