PDA

View Full Version : Would you work for Habbo?

edwin
20-06-2015, 10:51 PM
If you were to work for Habbo as an admin would you do it ?????
Thread moved by OddKrAtNo (Trialist Forum Moderator): from Discuss Anything as I feel it is better suited here

j0rd
20-06-2015, 10:55 PM
if they offered a good wage then why not

Chris
20-06-2015, 11:13 PM
Yeah, I would be interested to see how they work behind the scenes.

Oddy
20-06-2015, 11:31 PM
Yes i would, but it depends on what kind of work we are talking about, i would love customer support and moderation :)

Empired
21-06-2015, 11:10 AM
Yes i would, but it depends on what kind of work we are talking about, i would love customer support and moderation :)
Same for customer support. If they let me try and sort it out (as in, not be crap) I'd love love love it there. Especially as I do actually speak fluent English so I'd understand what the requests say.

DJ_Shadow
21-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Moderation sounds like it would be fun, but I suspect it isn't that highly paid with fairly long working hours (a bonus if you like Habbo I guess). Though there are a remarkable number of tiny things that need fixing that they either haven't had time to, or haven't even bothered to fix. For example there are some mistakes in furni names that have been in place since the merge, and I gather all it requires is to fix it is to edit a text file and replace the error. So I'd probably want do sort that lmao. I live quite close to their head office in London, so getting there wouldn't be much of a problem :P

GrandpaJoe63
22-06-2015, 04:54 AM
Yes, to try and help fix this game that is dear to me. *sobs*

Cabl
22-06-2015, 06:19 AM
To be honest yeah I would work for habbo if it was a home work type of job. There's no way I have to drive to play habbo in a company. Nope

Zak
22-06-2015, 11:03 AM
If the salary and location were good then yes I would.

Shorty
26-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Honestly? Once the novelty wore off, it would be very dull unless you enjoyed doing your job and entertaining others. Moderating would be hard in terms of a small team, sitting listening to kids suck-up and try to talk to you 24/7.

Working at Sulake in other roles would be entertaining, especially since their main HQ is Finland.

Conclusion? Yes, if the job role was flexible in what you were able to-do and when. I get very bored doing the same job role after a while.

Kyle
26-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Only in a community facing role. Mods aren't community staff anymore which is sad :(

Bloop
27-06-2015, 02:14 AM
Yes, to try and help fix this game that is dear to me. *sobs*
same

btw is there only like 3 mods now lol - xebal, cherrykiwi and one more with a weird name

-paul.
27-06-2015, 12:34 PM
Maybe a few years ago before it started declining. I think now it would just be too boring and i doubt many moderators spend time online they just sit and
wait for a Call for help.

.:TaylorSwift:
29-06-2015, 08:43 PM
I would love to work if there were benefits. I think it would interesting working for customer service and getting to understand the culture while working in the Spain office.

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Phil
29-06-2015, 10:25 PM
I wouldn't have any interest in it tbh but if it was a job in my area or I could do from home than I would apply. It'd never be something I would go out of my way for though :P

Zak
30-06-2015, 06:25 PM
I'd hate a public facing role. I'd be a lot more interested in the behind the scenes lol :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!