PDA

View Full Version : Who here has Iphone 6 plus?

Cabl
20-06-2015, 10:58 PM
Trying to see what to buy I had note 3 but got stolen so like ... Trying to buy a Iphone 6 + Don't know anything about it thou. Tell me about it should I buy it?
Thread moved by OddKrAtNo (Trialist Forum Moderator): from Discuss Anything as I feel it is better suited here

Oddy
20-06-2015, 11:32 PM
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge, and looking through the stats the samsung has better camera and cheaper memory. I would reccomend it highly! :)

Elegance
21-06-2015, 12:32 AM
i just upgraded my phone from an iphone 5 to an iphone 6 plus about a week ago and i'm loving it so far, fingerprint recognition makes unlocking your phone and downloading apps much faster, the camera is amazingly good quality compared to my previous phones and the screensize is really good for me because i like watching netflix on my phone whilst on the bus. :) i would definitely reccomend

iBlueBox
23-06-2015, 07:06 PM
I've had a 6 plus since launch week,

Yes its big, but you get use to it.

AgnesIO
23-06-2015, 09:34 PM
I have an LG G4 which is pretty big, yet has a far better body overall (less bezels). I guess I would cope with the 6+ though.

I know some reviewers used the 6+ but then went down to the 6 as they didn't see the benefit of having the 6+ though. Up to you :)

Nick
23-06-2015, 11:59 PM
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge, and looking through the stats the samsung has better camera and cheaper memory. I would reccomend it highly! :)

i wanna get one, i have an s4 atm and i wanna get a new phone soon tbh

e5
24-06-2015, 05:44 PM
I had the 6 plus, found it too big and my screen got like bent so I got a new one (apple are great for that) but eventually swapped the 6 plus with my mum for a 64gb iphone 6 normal. Too big for my liking, but if you had the note, and liked it, you'd be ok but I'd still recommend the 6. Apple are the bomb :D

Cerinacy
24-06-2015, 07:26 PM
6 Plus is perfect size for watching videos on Netflix etc. you get used to it really quickly. :)

iBlueBox
24-06-2015, 09:49 PM
The only main differences between 6 Plus and standard 6 is,

- Optical stabilisation (will hardly notice probably anyway)
- Better resolution full 1080p
- Better battery life,

e5
25-06-2015, 06:01 AM
The only main differences between 6 Plus and standard 6 is,

- Optical stabilisation (will hardly notice probably anyway)
- Better resolution full 1080p
- Better battery life,
Oh yeah, battery life was absolutely awesome on 6 plus, mine would just never die it was cool, obviously I charged it like every 36 hours or so

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!