PDA

View Full Version : [Anniversary] Habbox Buddies - Ends 5th July

Inseriousity.
30-06-2015, 10:15 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Lido/Habbox+Buddies

It's Habbox's 12 Anniversary today and it always gets me feeling nostalgic. A lot of the friends I made at Habbox have gone now. They have moved onto bigger and better things or in RyRy's case, prison. Oh what, you mean he's still roaming the streets?

I didn't really have many friends for a while when I joined Habbox. I became staff and did some work here and there but it wasn't until months later and Bomb-Head organised a staff bonding Takeshi's Castle where I can remember making my first proper friends, Alex3213 and Mathew. We were competitive, exchanged a bit of banter and jokes and our personalities just fit together.

Our friendship thrived through the years. I reorganised the entire Competitions Department in 2010 and I would never have been able to do that without Alex by my side. I haven't spoken to him for years but this competition is about feeling nostalgic. Tell me the story of how you met your first Habbox friend. It doesn't matter whether it was over a decade ago or only last week.

And if you haven't yet made a friend, hello, I'm Mike, it's very nice to meet you :)

The best story will win a prize! Good luck.

Prize: 1 month VIP + 25 rep

!:random!:!
01-07-2015, 10:02 AM
my first habbox friend was probably a cross between 3 people, i first came to habbox in 2011 and then went inactive till 2013/2014 in which i joined events while dolphins (james) and :odey: (tom) were in charge :P so they were like friends really also matilde was there at first and was friends with her :P however my first proper friends ive gotten to know well are jssy and zebbadi! however am friends with everyone and love ya all! yayayay

Empousa
01-07-2015, 10:27 AM
My first friend in Habbox is, without question, a tie between Smurfed- and zebbadi (at the time, my bosses). I got involved with a lot of events, especially during the Habbox Summer Spectacular of 2013. So involved, in fact, that I applied to work as an Events Trialist. Zebbadi was there helping me through a lot of it, even helping me put together my events room! Sadly I couldn't handle the pressure and before my trial finished I resigned. (This did allow me to participate in the events-organised The Cube though, so plus side to all the pressure: got to take part in all aspects!) Smurfed- was there as well, and I made special care to attend most, if not all, of both of these two's events for both the game and the opportunity to chat with them!

I do miss Smurfed- in events, but I'm also thrilled to see Zebbadi still going strong!

Honor-Branch
03-07-2015, 06:07 PM
i have no habbox friends

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!