PDA

View Full Version : School ruins you.

ross
13-09-2005, 03:44 PM
Ok.. School.. especially year 10. I have like loads of coursework to do - I have to spend atleast 5 hours a day doing it, yesterday I had Art, Welsh and English today I have: Art and English to do by tomorrow - I'm getting no sleep in the night because of so much stress plus I am sick.

Hmm anyone have same problem?

:Hazel
13-09-2005, 03:46 PM
I did when i was doing my GCSES's. Its worth it all in the end if you get decent grades. It is stressful though but we all have to do it at some point. If you really are struggling with deadlines then speak with your teachers, making yourself ill will just make things worse.

<3.
13-09-2005, 03:50 PM
:) Hallooooo Hazel <3

nets
13-09-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm in my last year, well last year if I decide not to stay on. I get loads of coursework; and I have about 3 gcse courseworks to do at the moment.

Also, why make so many threads about the same topic, i know you've closed them but its easier just to make one.

ross
13-09-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm in my last year, well last year if I decide not to stay on. I get loads of coursework; and I have about 3 gcse courseworks to do at the moment.

Also, why make so many threads about the same topic, i know you've closed them but its easier just to make one.
I didn't do it, it made it themselves.

Kieeran
13-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Probs overclicked innit

ross
13-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Probs overclicked innit

Probably, sorry.

Smiddy
13-09-2005, 04:08 PM
i did year 10 myself last year, it you balance your coursework out and do parts per night it should be easier ;)

Try and do a fair amount at the weekend, even if it means you have to miss going out with friends and other activities. [ although you should try to balance friends and coursework ]

if you balance it out correctly it will get easier [ i hope for your sake anyways ]

sophie
13-09-2005, 04:08 PM
ur in the first few weeks of yr 10 and ur telling me its bad! lol just wait!!!!!!!!
i finished my gcses and i have no idea i was making so much fuss about all the work it is seriously nuffin compared to a-levels!
So quit whining and get on with it! :)

ross
13-09-2005, 04:10 PM
ur in the first few weeks of yr 10 and ur telling me its bad! lol just wait!!!!!!!!
i finished my gcses and i have no idea i was making so much fuss about all the work it is seriously nuffin compared to a-levels!
So quit whining and get on with it! :)
Yes sir. :p

And thanks Smiddy ;)

Emicat
13-09-2005, 04:18 PM
I get soo stressed by steriotypical chavs (I hope I haven't offended) that deside to call me a Rabie (?!?!) and a fish. And all my homework is even worse! I get soo stressed by school its making me ill :(

ross
13-09-2005, 04:21 PM
I get soo stressed by steriotypical chavs (I hope I haven't offended) that deside to call me a Rabie (?!?!) and a fish. And all my homework is even worse! I get soo stressed by school its making me ill :(
Ah man. It's made me sick :( *hug*

Steph
13-09-2005, 04:22 PM
yeah, school set too much homework. after school, I always wanna come home and chill and do what I want and go out, but you can't when you're stuck doing homework all night, its like being at school 24/7, and teachers never listen to what we have to say. thank god I'm off this week

ross
13-09-2005, 04:24 PM
yeah, school set too much homework. after school, I always wanna come home and chill and do what I want and go out, but you can't when you're stuck doing homework all night, its like being at school 24/7, and teachers never listen to what we have to say. thank god I'm off this week
Too true. Have fun on your week off. My birthday is the 25th so I won't be in the Monday and Tuesday after, going somewhere.

Emicat
13-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Ah man. It's made me sick :( *hug*

Tah for da hug :,) But that didn't do anything of the piles of homework I have.

Tommy
13-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Year 10 was terrible plus that was my first year without my dad, very bad year... i hope year 11 is a bit easier >.<

Owen
13-09-2005, 04:43 PM
I've had no homework so far ;]

Eamonn
13-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Ugh i hate the 'gangsters' at my school they go round in a group on the field and beat random people up they keep trying to get me to go with them and help =l they never do it if there on there own

Owen
13-09-2005, 04:47 PM
Ugh i hate the 'gangsters' at my school they go round in a group on the field and beat random people up they keep trying to get me to go with them and help =l they never do it if there on there own

rofl
We call them neds :P
There scared off us cause at one point most off the boys in my year got into a big fight with them and then a teacher came and saw the fight and all the 'gangstas' got in trouble now if we tell on them they automaticaly get detention <3

Pamela
14-09-2005, 03:18 PM
Get off the computer and revise ;)

joeyjo21
14-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Im sick of studying and we've only been back for a couple of weeks. My course is so dull im seriously thinking of changing because its stressing me out.
Edit: Sorry for moaning.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!