PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Prime

streamzing
07-07-2015, 11:49 AM
http://cdn.mos.techradar.com/art/deals/PRIME%20DAY22-970-80.jpg

Amazon Prime Day

Will it be better than Black Friday? The only people that will know are the Amazon Prime Members. Why not register for free today to be able to check what is coming and what fantastic deals they got.

I have registered for the FREE 30 day trail *REMOVED* and I got 60 days free after signing up for just 30 days must be a special deal.

Let me know what you think of Amazon Prime.

Edited by mdport. (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post links to Internet Marketing which involves your gain at the expense of our members.

Chris
07-07-2015, 12:06 PM
I'll be interested to see how they intend to make it better than black friday. Unfortunately my prime has just expired and I haven't renewed.

streamzing
07-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Create a new account with Amazon and get 30 days free prime. Use the link that I posted above and should get an extra 30 days I did last week.

I have heard some rumours that theres going to be like £200 off TVS and Really good Technology Items being really cheap.

Vause
07-07-2015, 12:44 PM
I'm a huge fan of amazon prime, I always cancel after a month and they send me new trials.... so strange.

GommeInc
07-07-2015, 01:29 PM
I'm a huge fan of amazon prime, I always cancel after a month and they send me new trials.... so strange.
Best thing you can do, really :P

If your parent, partner, friend or sibling has Prime, you can also leech off of their subscription if you get round to buying it. It's rare you actually buy it. Either go through loads of free trials, or just share a subscription.

Ms.Aquamarine
07-07-2015, 02:30 PM
I got one year of Amazon Prime for about $40 (half of the regular price) using my .edu email account. Can't wait to see what they'll have on prime day!

If your parent, partner, friend or sibling has Prime, you can also leech off of their subscription if you get round to buying it. It's rare you actually buy it. Either go through loads of free trials, or just share a subscription.

Ooh how do you share a subscription? I was thinking of sharing mine with my sisters.

GommeInc
07-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Ooh how do you share a subscription? I was thinking of sharing mine with my sisters.
Details are here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201277270

Hope that works. I am using a shared subscription, so I am not sure how to do it as the account holder :)

Ms.Aquamarine
07-07-2015, 02:51 PM
Details are here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201277270

Hope that works. I am using a shared subscription, so I am not sure how to do it as the account holder :)

I had to use the .com website to find instructions like that. Luckily they were pretty similar.... but I would have to upgrade to the full $99 prime membership in order to share, darn. :( Thanks for the help though. xo

GommeInc
07-07-2015, 02:55 PM
I had to use the .com website to find instructions like that. Luckily they were pretty similar.... but I would have to upgrade to the full $99 prime membership in order to share, darn. :( Thanks for the help though. xo
Ah of course didn't see your location! I imagined you were from the UK :S Do you have the student one, or is there one the UK doesn't have? I think we have Prime, Prime Household and Prime Student.

Ms.Aquamarine
07-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Ah of course didn't see your location! I imagined you were from the UK :S Do you have the student one, or is there one the UK doesn't have? I think we have Prime, Prime Household and Prime Student.

Haha bless, it's all good (although *cough* avatar and signature :Wink:). I'm on the student one and yep, it looks like we have all three of those too.

Stephen
08-07-2015, 06:05 PM
id buy prime if it was cheaper and didn't include prime video

Phil
08-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Wonder will I be able to get Sims 4 cheap?!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!