PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on HabboxOaks

Absently
07-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Hey everyone :) Myself and @Zealoux (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=121240); (couldn't have been done without her!) would really appreciate your feedback on HabboxOaks! If you're not sure what it is, click here! (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=826848)

SO, just general feedback really!

- Did you enjoy this?
- If you would like to see something like this again?
- If you're interested in seeing it again, what could we improve?
- What did you not like?
- How did you find the involvement? (comps, etc.)

These are just some stuff I've thought off the top of my head, please feel free to add anything! I know some people have already given us feedback and we have taken it down if it's something people would like to see in the future :)

Also, I'd like to give a special thanks to @Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263); mdport.; & @Baabycakezz (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=124255);!

thms
08-07-2015, 01:16 AM
i personally thought it was great but found it a bit unfair that out of the six winners you had to random generate who got the actual prize when they all guessed who it was and theorized it was expling?? the three people who missed out because of that random generator only got 10c each whilst three (including me) got a month of VIP for just having a good theory which was incorrect anyway??

OVERALL REALLY ENJOYED IT BUT WOULD LOVE MEMBERS TO BE INVOLVED NEXT TIME i wanna be the starring role wtf Absently; sort it out

Samantha
08-07-2015, 01:56 AM
I did enjoy it yes, it was nice having clues too to think about who it could potentially be.
I prefer Coronation Street to Hollyoaks so please consider this.
Make sure you thank everyone ;).
I didn't like how I wasn't thanked for starring in it, especially as I was the alibi that couldn't prove Tommy hadn't done it :'(.
It was nice seeing all managers getting involved for once and not just doing an easy thing. It actually took time and effort, which showed throughout it.

Inseriousity.
08-07-2015, 02:02 AM
Well if Habbox is getting scammed by a 14 year old, we're ******.
I enjoyed it enough to go and find the latest post of alysha's and +rep her for it (its a shame it was a totally strange thread at the time).

Samantha
08-07-2015, 02:21 AM
Well if Habbox is getting scammed by a 14 year old, we're ******.
I enjoyed it enough to go and find the latest post of alysha's and +rep her for it (its a shame it was a totally strange thread at the time).

I bet that was a 'rash' decision.

On topic, it was fun, next time you could make it run longer or make it into a little series :).

Alysha
08-07-2015, 05:06 AM
I bet that was a 'rash' decision.

On topic, it was fun, next time you could make it run longer or make it into a little series :).

Lolololol you thought of that pun all by yourself, I'm so proud.
It's such an awkward thread ahaha.

I'm so sorry you weren't thanked in the original video, along with the two others. I thought we'd hired a stunt double for your scene. Show business is hard.

And thank you for the +rep, Mike. I was really happy when I got it, because you went out of your way to do it, so I was an excited little girl when I realised.

Danny
08-07-2015, 05:41 AM
I enjoyed this actually, was very fun. Would be great for another to be done, but with more involvement from members that aren't management. You both worked hard on this it seems, so thank you for creating this.

xxMATTGxx
08-07-2015, 06:35 AM
First of, I wanted to the one of those guys who block the pool due to aids but got told the costume wasn't appropriate enough. Also the video wasn't in HD which made me cry when watching it.

These aren't serious complaints by the way.

Chris
08-07-2015, 09:31 AM
- Did you enjoy this?

I thought it was fantastic and a breath of fresh air for Habbox! It was really well thought and put together excellently.

- If you would like to see something like this again?

I would love to see another one of these at some point, although doing them too regularly may deduct from the experience of them.

- If you're interested in seeing it again, what could we improve?

I don't think theres anything I would change, although a future one could involve community members as well as department managers.

- What did you not like?

The fact that I died in the first scene. :(

- How did you find the involvement? (comps, etc.)

Well it got everyone involved and a lot of people were talking about it, so that speaks for itself. :P

lemons
08-07-2015, 10:21 AM
yes i am annoyed i didnt win GB even though i was one of two people to guess expling before comp was extended for another 24hrs

fun comp anyway i like

lRhyss
08-07-2015, 02:42 PM
It was something different, so well done to you (or whoever came up with the idea). I do agree this could be extended and made into a mini series, like maybe next time have tommy escape from jail, but then we have to guess who helped him escape. Or something.

And to the guys complaining about the prize, I'll take the GB for my winnings, and someone else can have my VIP x

thms
08-07-2015, 11:38 PM
I do agree this could be extended and made into a mini series, like maybe next time have tommy escape from jail, but then we have to guess who helped him escape. Or something.

that'd be cool tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!