PDA

View Full Version : Paedophile cyber-stalker forced schoolgirls to perform sex shows on Skype

xxMATTGxx
08-07-2015, 08:34 AM
A perverted cyber-stalker who blackmailed schoolgirls into performing sex shows on Skype was branded every parent’s worst nightmare as he was caged for five years.

Rowan Dickinson never met his victims in person. But he got two 13-year-old girls to repeatedly perform degrading sex acts on camera by telling them he would hack into their computers and expose their secrets to their friends and family.

One young girl was bullied into submission by 13 hours of chilling messages emailed to her on Skype in capital letters, such as ‘do it now...accept or I punish’, during the 2012 summer holidays.

The girl had first encountered Dickinson on teen gaming site Habbo Hotel, before being ordered to accept him as a friend on video messaging service Skype. Dickinson told her he would hack into her computer if she refused, and when it crashed coincidentally she believed he had caused it.

Full Article: www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/paedophile-cyber-stalker-forced-schoolgirls-perform-9536645

wixard
08-07-2015, 08:50 AM
omfg

a guy in ireland who was 15 was targeted by a Nigerian online group who posed as a girl, he sent **** pics to her and then they demanded 5000 dollars or they would send the link to all his FB friends. They sent it to one person and the boy killed himself!!

so crazy that this is becoming a thing

Matt
08-07-2015, 10:18 AM
That's sickening. I kinda forgot that this stuff happens on Habbo as I'm only in HxHD most of the time when I'm online, with the same people and in a relatively happy environment. Just proves that Habbo can be a very dangerous place for younger players.

GoldenMerc
08-07-2015, 11:22 AM
jesus on Habbo again...

DPS
08-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Habbo Habbo Habbo not this again....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!