PDA

View Full Version : Interview Bozo - Ends 15th July

Inseriousity.
09-07-2015, 11:44 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fonts/55/Interview Bozo.gif

I've got another job interview today. I've had quite a lot of them over the past couple of months so I've got used to answering the same old questions and refining my answers. I think some interview questions are stupid and deserve stupid answers (but I answer properly, obviously!). For this competition, come up with the stupidest answer for the interview question below:

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?"

Hopefully, you won't use any of the answers here in this competition for inspiration for your real life interviews! The funniest answer will win. Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Samantha
10-07-2015, 12:13 AM
I see myself being the richest person on Habbo Hotel - you see, having played for over 5 years already I have justified my wealth to a high degree, but I can further this as older and richer players grow away from the game, I can get into it more. I plan on expanding my wealth through merchanting, my aim of selling high, yet still buying low. With being the richest person on Habbo, I will also rekindle trading like it used to be, Trade Cities will return, but accompanied by auctions more for a unique style of room. Also, I will make sure to sell my many items in the Market Place and sell above the average to gain even more Credits to achieve my 5 year dream of richest Habbo player. I have a tremendously long way to go, but I believe it is possible as long as the obstacles in my way are overcome efficiently. However, if I cannot achieve this momentous goal, I would love to have a book on Market Place and shop trading, which of course is based around Habbo again.

Honor-Branch
13-07-2015, 12:15 AM
i see myself being your father

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!