11-07-2015, 10:08 AM
looks good i hope the whole season isn't at the alexandria safe zone

ftwd looks better!

Chris
11-07-2015, 10:10 AM
Looks epic! Bring on October.

wixard
11-07-2015, 10:35 AM
rick being self righteous and morgan portrayed as a 'bad guy' in the trailer in love with the alexandria queen

we will wait and see if it's decent, i agree @lemons (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=104567); i hope the entire season isn't there, it's more fun when they're on the road

thms
11-07-2015, 12:31 PM
the spin off definitely looks better, this is always the same **** over and over but we will see !

i wonder who will die next we should all bet and winner gets a gb :)

DPS
12-07-2015, 10:45 AM
thing with TWD... the trailer never points at what will actually happen.

Lewis
12-07-2015, 03:02 PM
looks good i hope the whole season isn't at the alexandria safe zone

ftwd looks better!

It mainly will be, it will probably be a long-term place for seasons to come. There will more than likely be times when they go on supply runs or something though, so yeah. Daryl will probably run off for feeling left out or something lol

the story arc "No Way Out" from the comics should be this season... that will be very exciting

Shockwave.2CC
13-07-2015, 10:37 PM
#Excited

OldLoveSong
14-07-2015, 03:25 AM
trailer was fab, cant wait :)

xxMATTGxx
13-10-2015, 09:53 AM
So the new season of The Walking Dead has kicked off. I thought the opening episode was pretty good to be honest.

What did everyone else think?

THAT BLOODY HORN THOUGH

Lex
13-10-2015, 10:50 AM
So the new season of The Walking Dead has kicked off. I thought the opening episode was pretty good to be honest.

What did everyone else think?

THAT BLOODY HORN THOUGH

Oh thank god, I've spoken to a number of people and they all didn't like it/felt it was a bit odd with the flashbacking. I personally loved it - was refreshing to have a change of pace like that for the season premiere.

As for FTWD, I loved the series - can't wait to see it renewed, I like pretty much all the characters in that show too.

xxMATTGxx
13-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Oh thank god, I've spoken to a number of people and they all didn't like it/felt it was a bit odd with the flashbacking. I personally loved it - was refreshing to have a change of pace like that for the season premiere.

As for FTWD, I loved the series - can't wait to see it renewed, I like pretty much all the characters in that show too.

Oh jesus, I just realised I have posted in the wrong thread. Brb moving these posts. (Ok Moved them)

Right, I thought the flashbacks with the black and white to show that they were was great. As it was showing like the full story of the situation and how it ended up like it did I suppose. I thought it was a decent start to a new season anyway.

DPS
13-10-2015, 12:04 PM
i aint watched it yet but need too

thms
13-10-2015, 01:23 PM
boring zzzzzzz

i hated the flashbacks and it was just a slow premiere overall, only got interesting at the end of the episode with the walkers heading towards alexandria

OldLoveSong
14-10-2015, 06:03 PM
love the new black guy with dreads wonder when he gonna die

lemons
14-10-2015, 06:31 PM
love the new black guy with dreads wonder when he gonna die
yes the black peeps always die my bet is by episode 10

a slow but nice first episode didnt really get interesting until the end and the black and white annoyed me so much

xxMATTGxx
20-10-2015, 06:41 AM
Carol being a bad ass again, woot.

OldLoveSong
21-10-2015, 03:46 AM
in carol we trust wooop. i def think enid is one of the wolves, thought that ever since day 1 that little brat

Evanora
22-10-2015, 04:32 PM
in carol we trust wooop. i def think enid is one of the wolves, thought that ever since day 1 that little brat

yes me too it makes a lot of sense considering she was always sneaking out

thms
26-10-2015, 03:24 AM
i don't believe glenn is dead for a second

Lex
26-10-2015, 09:43 AM
i don't believe glenn is dead for a second

You NEARLY ruined it for me because I glanced at your post on Activity Stream before I watched the episode, BUT SPOILER TAGS DON'T SHOW UP ON ACTIVITY STREAM, JUST LET A WALKER BITE ME, JESUS CHRIST.

Intense episode. I was trembling irl. Can't deal with it, bye.

OldLoveSong
27-10-2015, 03:03 AM
wtf nicholas u dumbass after all glenn did for u n u took him down with u ughhhhh srsly hope its just like a daydream hes having BUT DIDNT THEY BOTH RUN OUR OF BULLETS AND BROUGHT OUT THEIR KNIVES INSTEAD|? unless nicholas saved 1 to kill himself idk. People are saying glenn wasnt on the talking dead like every other dead person goes on so idk i rly hope he isnt dead noooo

xxMATTGxx
27-10-2015, 08:53 AM
Some say that the Glenn is using nicholas as "meat shield" basically so he's not the one that is being eaten alive. Who knows... I guess we won't find out in the next episode as it's back to the camp.

Evanora
27-10-2015, 05:08 PM
next episode is a 90 minute morgan spectacular

thms
28-10-2015, 02:41 AM
sounds like next ep will be crap then

lemons
28-10-2015, 10:09 AM
sounds like next ep will be crap then

stop being so negative >.>

a great ep i say but there is no way he is dead

Evanora
28-10-2015, 10:40 AM
well it will be a crap ep if you go into it thinking it will be -.-

personally i am looking forward to the rest of the season these past episodes have been very amazing

DPS
28-10-2015, 03:38 PM
good episode

thms
28-10-2015, 07:59 PM
bite me (':

OldLoveSong
03-11-2015, 04:10 AM
i liked the morgan ep but wished it were next week so we coulda found out what the frick hpnd to glen

thms
04-11-2015, 05:41 AM
i liked the morgan ep but wished it were next week so we coulda found out what the frick hpnd to glen

don't think we find out what happened to glenn next week either lmao

Yawn
05-11-2015, 11:14 PM
hello im all up to speed

god my poor heart after episode 3 i never thought that id be more invested in this show than i was when they lost the prison and hershel died but no i was wrong. i could barely breath when they got invaded by that gang and even more so when they were trying to escape that small town and the whole crowd of walkers was pouring it and surrounding them.

and then wat happened next? that truly awful boring hour long episode about the peaceful black man. all i wanted was to know wat happened after the episode 3 cliffhanger. i watched 20 mins and then skipped to the last 10 mins cos it was so atrociously boring. then i saw that the goat had died and i got rly upset.

im a mess right now this show is just too much for me

thms
06-11-2015, 01:17 PM
r.i.p goat

OldLoveSong
16-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Found the sasha and abe parts a bit borin tbh..... And at the end was tht glen saying help???? Ahhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hana
16-11-2015, 05:01 PM
i hope we get something about glenn this week?!???? i've found it all a bit boring recently idk man

thms
16-11-2015, 06:01 PM
so boring i literally don't care about abraham or sasha and lmao how convenient he randomly finds an RPG launcher thing... same as this show

hate it when they do episodes like this, only 2 episodes left no idea how they'll fit a glenn reveal in as well as the downfall of alexandria which i think will happen in the midseason finale

lemons
01-12-2015, 12:34 AM
good midseason finale i say god that lil scared kid is more annoying than carl

r.i.p
deanna

OldLoveSong
02-12-2015, 05:18 AM
ron can freakin go die. and so can sam lol. enid might aswell go too cuz shes a shady little brat

thms
02-12-2015, 10:01 AM
found it BORING like the rest of the season. only got interesting at the end, i know it's based on the comics but i wish they'd just do their own thing with it now rather than take things directly from the comics and put them on screen smh

Yawn
06-12-2015, 03:10 PM
id like to see morgan die

id like to see the small crying boy die

thms
06-12-2015, 09:34 PM
id like to see morgan die

id like to see the small crying boy die

oh just you wait for episode 9

Johannes
07-12-2015, 05:58 PM
I'm not really a fan of TWD, but that trailer looks really cool :)

lemons
15-02-2016, 11:52 AM
the s6 return was so good i think that is definitely one of the best episodes ever i was not expecting any of that to happen

thms
15-02-2016, 12:01 PM
that was soooooooooo good woop woop slay me rick grimez

Misawa
15-02-2016, 02:12 PM
You guys really need to have a little patience and wait for the UK broadcasts.

lemons
15-02-2016, 02:19 PM
I don't have Sky tv :/

and there are spoilers flying all over the place!

Misawa
15-02-2016, 02:33 PM
While I agree that spoilers are a massive issue, TV ratings dictate the future of a series and if people don't tune in, those ratings won't be what they should be and there's no evidence where it counts that people are watching, meaning shows get canned. While this isn't going to happen for something like The Walking Dead, which is one of the most-watched shows on television, other series like Hannibal (a far superior show to The Walking Dead in my opinion) get cancelled because international ratings plummet due to audiences watching online instead of on broadcast television. I can only suggest you/your family invest in Sky. Don't pay for the privilege of watching something you enjoy, don't get. Ultimately by supporting a show this way you're contributing to its future. This may seem harsh but more people need to know the devastating effect of not watching films and TV shows via the proper means (I'd say legally but unfortunately the law in the UK recently changed). I just made a film for £70,000 that was released at the end of January and already at least £500,000 has been stolen if you equate each person who has watched it online for free with a DVD sale, which is more than the film has made so far in profit from physical sales. It's no different from going into HMV and stealing a DVD off the shelf. Horrendous, yet people don't realise or care to know the difference between a micro-budget indie and something like Transformers.

xxMATTGxx
16-02-2016, 08:12 AM
What an episode to return with!

thms
16-02-2016, 11:22 AM
loooooool same Misawa;

DPS
16-02-2016, 11:48 AM
Loved the newest episode. it was really good.

Lewis
16-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Bit disappointed with what they did with Daryl and one of Negan's groups (as awesome as it did look...) but overall an excellent episode which finally delivered an iconic (or should I say eyeconic) moment from the comic books :)

thms
16-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Bit disappointed with what they did with Daryl and one of Negan's groups (as awesome as it did look...) but overall an excellent episode which finally delivered an iconic (or should I say eyeconic) moment from the comic books :)

i rolled my eyes at that, it was quite cringe like looool, i guess that is what will what make the wolves/negans group (is negan the head of the wolves?) go against the alexandrians i guess?? i did like the fire lake scene too with the rocket cause it's a pretty good way to distract the walkers however we've seen before flames don't necessarily kill them :/ but i guess the fire was pretty BIG so maybe, hopefully pmsl. anyway i'm excited for this new season the first ep was v promising. r.i.p jessie <3 x

Lewis
16-02-2016, 03:26 PM
i rolled my eyes at that, it was quite cringe like looool, i guess that is what will what make the wolves/negans group (is negan the head of the wolves?) go against the alexandrians i guess?? i did like the fire lake scene too with the rocket cause it's a pretty good way to distract the walkers however we've seen before flames don't necessarily kill them :/ but i guess the fire was pretty BIG so maybe, hopefully pmsl. anyway i'm excited for this new season the first ep was v promising. r.i.p jessie <3 x

Spoilers in reply to your question which I don't know if you actually want the answer to :P
The Wolves and Negan's group (I won't name them but you can google it) are two completely unrelated groups :)

OldLoveSong
16-02-2016, 11:34 PM
YASSS DARRYL SLAY ME <3<3<3
poor rick will never get laid
can carl just die alrdy

DPS
22-02-2016, 02:06 PM
well that ending was abit of a shocker...

Akeel
22-02-2016, 05:12 PM
i'm so excited for the walking dead, i hope it continues it's so exciting and gruesome.
i love a bit of horror & adventure.

DPS
29-02-2016, 09:28 PM
good episode last night

peteyt
10-03-2016, 09:07 AM
The series is getting better. Not read the comics but looking forward to Negan. I think the show works better with a human enemy as well as the zombies the governor being a prime example

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

thms
15-03-2016, 11:42 PM
loved that ep. slay me maggie and carol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!