PDA

View Full Version : which countries do you frequent

Bloop
15-07-2015, 10:48 PM
why?

Matthew
25-07-2015, 02:09 PM
greece, go to a greek island every year

been to corfu (soon to be x2), kefalonia (x2), crete, cyprus, skopelos, skiathos, lefkas and zante. great places to go (A)

lemons
25-07-2015, 02:11 PM
germany because my brother lives there

Expling
25-07-2015, 08:46 PM
I go to Albania every year (usually twice) and probably spend around 6 weeks throughout
grandma and auntie live there so it's usually pretty funs
wouldn't visit anywhere else if i'm honest
really nice for long walks and stuff, it just sometimes get a little hot but i survive ;)
i am here now woo!!!

spend my bday every year and we're spending this years xmas here too :)

Cody
25-07-2015, 10:09 PM
None but I want to travel as I get older.

Jetcutie
26-07-2015, 03:11 AM
Turkey! It's nice place and cheap ;) also Spain been there few times

Subject
26-07-2015, 07:18 AM
Australia. I live there and it's too expensive to go overseas. Although, in some cases it's cheaper to go overseas than it is to travel within Australia.
I have been to Hawaii though, and I've booked a trip to Europe next year, so a bit more travelling, adventure and seeing the world.

Sian
26-07-2015, 08:33 AM
England. I haven't travelled in ages due to lack of money. I used to go to Thailand every other year though.

Zak
27-07-2015, 01:53 PM
None although I did go to Turkey twice in 2 years

Hannah
27-07-2015, 03:13 PM
My own, because I don't frequent any other countries.

Red
27-07-2015, 03:41 PM
None really, occasionally head over the border to ireland!

greece, go to a greek island every year

been to corfu (soon to be x2), kefalonia (x2), crete, cyprus, skopelos, skiathos, lefkas and zante. great places to go (A)
ever been to sidari in corfu? Heading there soon!

Matthew
28-07-2015, 08:33 PM
None really, occasionally head over the border to ireland!

ever been to sidari in corfu? Heading there soon!

don't think so! Corfu was the first island i went to like 10 years ago so i can't really remember, looking at google maps i think we went to nearer agios georgios?

i much prefer to go to quieter parts of the greek islands and i think with corfu thats the north which (with a little help from google maps) is where you're going? Can't go wrong as far as im concerned!!

oh and fyi if you ever go back to greece, imo kefalonia is the best island. North is the quiet bit, its great

Oddy
29-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Sweden - I'm there grocery shoping every second day for snus
Spain - I might not go there as often anymore but been there 11 times.

Red
29-07-2015, 09:35 AM
don't think so! Corfu was the first island i went to like 10 years ago so i can't really remember, looking at google maps i think we went to nearer agios georgios?

i much prefer to go to quieter parts of the greek islands and i think with corfu thats the north which (with a little help from google maps) is where you're going? Can't go wrong as far as im concerned!!

oh and fyi if you ever go back to greece, imo kefalonia is the best island. North is the quiet bit, its great

yup!! I like places with plenty to do and enough nightlife but nothing as mad as kavos and that. Getting excited now. Looks like there is a ton of day trips you can do too.

Matthew
29-07-2015, 09:50 AM
yup!! I like places with plenty to do and enough nightlife but nothing as mad as kavos and that. Getting excited now. Looks like there is a ton of day trips you can do too.

yeah there's lots, corfu has an amazing waterpark if you're into that sorta stuff (or at least i thought it was amazing when i was about 10 haha). think at the time it was one of the biggest in europe?

have a good time!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!