PDA

View Full Version : do you have any scars

Bloop
16-07-2015, 12:48 PM
how did you get them?

Samantha
16-07-2015, 12:51 PM
According to my mum I have a small one where my left eyebrow is; I fell into the fire guard when I was really young. I haven't seen it, but it still sort of hurts to touch it if that makes sense lmao.

The only others I have are from when I've knocked myself at work and they never healed. I might have a couple of chickenpox scars too.

Lewis
16-07-2015, 12:52 PM
yeah, a little one on my thumb where I cut it with saw or something years ago

also a little mark in the middle of my forehead because I had chickenpox.

Empired
16-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Yes, one on my knee where I had an operation a number of years ago. And a few other tiny ones through falls and whatever but they're boring and you can only see them if you're looking for them.

lemons
16-07-2015, 02:12 PM
one on my chin from when i fell over and hit it on corner of wooden post and one on my hand from when i fell over but idk if it's a scar or there is just something in my hand because it has been there for years and it's black

thms
16-07-2015, 02:17 PM
on my leg when i fell off a fall on a piece of concrete that was sticking up and all spikey and it cut into my leg ow

shiver
16-07-2015, 02:19 PM
i have a scar on one of my eyebrows from when i fell off a bike aged around 6 :( xxxx

David
16-07-2015, 02:26 PM
ye around 8/9. oldest one is on the side of my hand where i ripped it with a nail as a kid.

dbgtz
16-07-2015, 02:30 PM
One on my hand for unknown reasons. One all down my back for an op, and one by my ribs for the same op. I also have one from that op on my arm, but that's from a tube being in there (and it's honestly the most pathetic scar ever). I also have one on my head (more specifically in my eyebrow) from bumping my head onto a toilet when I was younger (A)

Sho
16-07-2015, 04:10 PM
no i don't think so
my mam refers to this mark i have on my knee as a scar but it doesn't rly look like one and i don't even know how i got it
i cut my head open once after falling off a bike and everyone was like "you're gonna have a giant scar on your forehead for the rest of your life now" and i was like yesssss i'm gonna be like harry potter
i have nothing at all so i'm still disappointed :(

my sister once slipped while walking on a wall and one of the spikey things on top of gates went right into her leg so she has a massive scar there now and it's disgusting

Stephen
16-07-2015, 04:52 PM
err 7 on left arm

6 were me drunk benzo depressed self harming
7th was years ago me drunk depressed continuously lighting matches then putting them out on my arm

j0rd
16-07-2015, 05:22 PM
one small one on my cheek and can't remember how it's even there

Phil
16-07-2015, 05:26 PM
I might have one on the back of my head from when I split it open a few years ago...on a trampoline..

lawrawrrr
16-07-2015, 06:27 PM
SO MANY LEMME TELL YOU A FEW

Scars on my hands:

• One from slicing limes in Food Tech GCSE, sliced right through so much it was bleeding but didn't hurt for ages (I didn't go get it seen for like 4 hours after and I got an A* in that exam)
• One from a really sharp apple peeler at my Grandad's house (he said immediately before I did it "is that too sharp? Don't hurt yourself")
• One from slicing my hand open at the base of my little finger from when I was washing up a wine glass and it smashed - 2 stitches!!!!
• Three different burns from my hand grazing the bars on the oven
• Three of the tips of my fingerprints on my right hand are burnt off from touching curling irons while they were hot

Scars on the rest of my body:

• Scar on my right forearm (I was drunk, I woke up with a big gash and I have NO IDEA to this day what happened)
• Scar in my bellybutton from laproscopic surgery - plus two more from that surgery as well
• Scar on the base of my big toe and at the base of my right ankle from where a glass cabinet fell on me when I was little (lets blame my dad)
• Scar on my right eyebrow where I tripped over on the way down to school
• Scar on my chin where I tripped over our stupid garden step when I was younger cos my sister was chasing me
• 2 scars on my wrist which you can guess what they were from
• Various chickenpox scars all over my body

OK I THINK THAT'S IT I'M QUITE CLUMSY

Phil
16-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Laura you are literally the most ridiculous person for getting yourself hurt/sick

Chris
16-07-2015, 06:37 PM
I have one on my ankle from some weird spot thing when I was younger and one on my knee from when I fell off my bike. The one from falling off my bike isn't very visible anymore, but the one on my ankle remains the same as it always has done.

Joe
16-07-2015, 06:41 PM
I may as well list all of them

One was where I was walking through town when I was really little, went to hold my dads hand and then it turned out to be not be my dad, and instead it was a bloke with a cigarette on and it burnt the back of my hand :(
Another is on my thigh when I was little: red ants climed on me and one bit me and I still have have the bloody scar from it
The final one is on the top right of my forehead when I was shovelling soil from the ground to a wheelbarrow with my Dad when I was little - he didn't know I was behind him and ended up turning round and thwacking me round the head with it and knocked me out. It used to be really big and bad when I was little but it was great because I was then able to go as Harry Potter to every fancy dress day at primary school

Explorator
16-07-2015, 06:41 PM
i have 10 on my back where i had some kind of surgery when i was younger, look really cool

Matt
17-07-2015, 02:14 AM
I have one on the bottom of my foot from a rock that went really deep into my foot when I was at the Isle of Wight on the beach. It was like half into my foot and there was lots of blood and it wasn't very good.

I also have small scars at various points around my body from needles when I was born. As I was born so early they apparently had to keep injecting me with stuff to keep me alive and they've left tiny scars. They're quite hard to see though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!