PDA

View Full Version : what do people usually get you for a gift

Bloop
16-07-2015, 12:52 PM
say christmas or bithdays, what do you usually get with the misconception people have that you like that etc?

Samantha
16-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Either, something related to Me To You/Tatty Teddy, The Big Bang Theory, Despicable Me or Minecraft :D.

My Secret Santa at work got me 4 bags of Haribo Minions, but I don't like them lmao. Also, people believe I want make up for a present, I'm not ungrateful and I will very rarely use it, but I wouldn't ask for it if that makes sense. I don't wear make up, unless it's a very big thing and my mum tries making me wear it :P.

Empired
16-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Either, something related to Me To You/Tatty Teddy, The Big Bang Theory, Despicable Me or Minecraft :D.

My Secret Santa at work got me 4 bags of Haribo Minions, but I don't like them lmao. Also, people believe I want make up for a present, I'm not ungrateful and I will very rarely use it, but I wouldn't ask for it if that makes sense. I don't wear make up, unless it's a very big thing and my mum tries making me wear it :P.
Yeah I'm the same about make up kind of. I do wear make up but I use the same brand of stuff each time so buying me some gift set or just guessing what I might like never works. I know what I want and I stick to it :(

My mum also gets me a lot of books set in the city I live in or in Norfolk which I find immensely boring but she loves them and finds it difficult to understand how anyone could possibly not like what she likes!

Sho
16-07-2015, 04:14 PM
books, owl-themed stuff, teddies and pyjamas because i always get excited when i get new pjs yay

thms
16-07-2015, 05:49 PM
i'd rather just get money because my family do this thing of not communicating and they get me something i don't even like / want so we basically just give each other money most of the time. except if you are me, i am great at getting people gifts in my family

Phil
16-07-2015, 06:10 PM
A lot of my friends get me like jokey presents and they're nice but it's like HAHAHAHAH ok I'm done with it lol. My parents normally get me a game for my playstation/xbox or something

Joe
16-07-2015, 06:53 PM
I always get Lynx and I never use it.

lemons
16-07-2015, 06:55 PM
just money these days i hate having to do a fake reaction to something i don't like

ugh same i probably have about 10 different ones i haven't ever used

Matt
17-07-2015, 02:17 AM

this and shaving stuff/cream/foam.

Mostly just money though, I'm quite hard to please when it comes to gifts, people play it safe with money.

Tom
17-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Lynx. Every single time, Lynx without fail.

welshcake
22-07-2015, 12:57 PM
money, random things like tetris lights
shoes

buttons
22-07-2015, 01:36 PM
face and body lotions... like no thx don't want to clog my pores?? I tried some Scott's mum bought me, felt good but so guilty

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!