PDA

View Full Version : identity crisis

Bloop
18-07-2015, 12:17 PM
have anyone approached you thinking you were somebody else?

Sho
18-07-2015, 01:10 PM
no but i once drunkenly approached a woman thinking they were karen gillan and they played along, it was great

Empired
18-07-2015, 01:23 PM
no but I once approached a girl who I thought was lawrawrrr; who not to be lawrawrrr; so when i went up to her and said "laura?" she said something like "sorry i dont know who that is please leave me alone". I don't remember exactly what she said but she definitely said the please leave me alone part i was so sad.

lemons
18-07-2015, 04:03 PM
no but I once approached a girl who I thought was lawrawrrr; who not to be lawrawrrr; so when i went up to her and said "laura?" she said something like "sorry i dont know who that is please leave me alone". I don't remember exactly what she said but she definitely said the please leave me alone part i was so sad.

oh how embarrassing

dbgtz
18-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Oh **** this reminded me of something from like 4 years ago now (Jesus...) and I got off the bus after school and this random girl started talking to me and was acting as if we were old friends reunited and she said "you don't remember me, do you?". I'm thinking she must have been thinking of someone else because I absolutely do not remember who she is, and I don't often forget people.

Oh, when I was younger I was with my parents in a very crowded place and this man (with his wife) started to act like I was his son (he could only see me from the back) and this went on for a short while before I talked to my parents and he realised he lost his kid in the crowd. I did see the kid beforehand so I'm 90% sure they weren't trying to abduct me.

onceawinner
18-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Not really, no!

Wish they had mind!

Matt
19-07-2015, 03:14 AM
I don't think anyone has thought I was someone else, not that I can remember anyway.

buttons
19-07-2015, 08:41 AM
someone thought I was a girl who had asked him out, he came up to me and said "yes I will go out with u", I gave him a deathly stare. dunno if they ever got together after that..

Jazz
19-07-2015, 08:54 AM
ive had like 4 kids run up to me calling me dad, separate occasions

welshcake
22-07-2015, 12:51 PM
omg no sadly
that sounds hilarious

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!