PDA

View Full Version : Interests that have changed since you've grown older?

MKR&*42
23-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Have you had any interests/hobbies/etc. in life that have vanished since you've grown older, or maybe you've gained some?

For me, I think I definitely have a much keener interest in learning a language now than when I was in school, and also now I actually enjoy being outside of the house n walking n stuff whereas I used to just spend a lot of my time in my room years ago.

And I guess now I have way more interest in stuff like volunteering than before, I already do some but I'd like to go and do more.
--
So yeah, anything majorly changed for you?

Joe
23-07-2015, 09:39 AM
I much prefer like spending time outside like you - walking and stuff in the Lake District is something I do love as opposed to how I used to be always on my Xbox.

buttons
23-07-2015, 11:25 AM
nope i p much like the same things i like when i was 14... anime, reading, partying and socializing... the only thing that really changed was that i became very interested in different culture and different people, i used to be so narrow minded in that way and prob be quite racist

Elegance
25-07-2015, 01:28 AM
a few years ago, whenever i was sad or angry i would listen to a music as an outlet but now it doesn't help and usually just makes me feel worse. i used to read tons of books for pleasure now i'm lucky if i read like 1 book a year because i find it hard to keep focused reading. when i began my french gcse i hated it, i felt forced into taking it because of my school's system but now i have a much bigger interest in the language and actually play habbo.fr when i'm bored.

Cody
26-07-2015, 02:29 PM
I would have to say watching TV shows because ever since I've gotten older I haven't followed up on any TV shows.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!