PDA

View Full Version : Despicable M(inions)e - Ends 6th August

Bloop
27-07-2015, 08:33 AM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fonts/28/Despicable M (inions) e.gif

A while ago, I was meant to be studying with a friend and when he finally arrived (he is always HOURS late, I suspect he lives in another country with a different timezone), he dragged me to watch Minions with another friend. While I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to study what I had planned to that day, the movie was great, and aww the minions are sooooo cute! Minions basically tells the story of how the Minions ended up with Gru in search of the most despicable boss, and it was rather entertaining to watch their little antics. That got me thinking - wouldn't it be cool if we had our own minions to do our biddings?

For this competition, share with me - what would you do if you had a large following?

It does not necessarily have to be the oval-shaped creatures, but general minions to do your bidding! ;) The wackiest and/or funniest answer will win. Good luck!

Prize: 5 Credits + 15 rep

!:random!:!
01-08-2015, 12:14 PM
send them to kill all the haters then together me and taylor swift will sing "we are never ever ever getting back together"

Honor-Branch
01-08-2015, 03:48 PM
i would beat the crap out of all of them

Lewis
01-08-2015, 10:15 PM
To create world peace.

David
01-08-2015, 10:22 PM
have them all sign a petition to have comps management use the prize thread icons

Matt
02-08-2015, 02:19 AM
Make them build me a mansion house and be my slaves :¬:

Nick
03-08-2015, 12:15 PM
go to xxmattgxx's house and raid it

Alkaz
05-08-2015, 05:49 PM
I would turn myself into Khloe Kardashian.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!