PDA

View Full Version : Blank Habbo Trophy

abc
07-08-2015, 08:34 PM
I have had quite a few people show interest in my Blank HABBO Trophy (no name, date, inscription) lately since I returned. I have wanted to keep it for its sentimental value however if someone wants one of the rarest furni on Habbo, then make an offer and I will consider it.

The only other ones on public display are owned by Jin and Calic0. As far as I am aware the only active accounts are mine and Jins. The other owners (between 4-8 have existed) have left, been banned or disappeared.

GoldenMerc
07-08-2015, 10:21 PM
I'll offer 1gb

Jetcutie
08-08-2015, 12:40 AM
Il offer 15 ;)

abc
08-08-2015, 09:48 AM
I'll offer 1gb

Haha good one. Now crawl back in to your hole.

Jetcutie
09-08-2015, 03:15 AM
9gb and #20 Lapis Lazuli Egg ;)

Kyle
09-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Do you have any legit offers atm?
What are you looking for?

Zipol
09-08-2015, 11:27 PM
I wouldn't Trust buying a Blank Tower Trophy atm, not with all since the scamming of Bionic... Loads of people seemed to have been scammed thinking they were buying a blank tower

abc
09-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Do you have any legit offers atm?
What are you looking for?

I was offered 50T when Thrones were approx 600c each, so the offer was 30,000c's. But I turned that down as I had no intention to sell back then. Right now I am looking for similar offers. This furni has rarely been traded and is one of the most - if the not most - rarest furni and is now literally impossible to get hold of as Jin will never sell.

I wouldn't Trust buying a Blank Tower Trophy atm, not with all since the scamming of Bionic... Loads of people seemed to have been scammed thinking they were buying a blank tower

I am probably one of the most trusted members here. I would be more than happy to use a middle man (only Habbox Co-Owner or [A]GM). I'd be interested to know who these people thought they were buying off because as far as I am aware only three 'active' Habbos have had it this year, Jin, me and BelieveMeSafety who traded it to DJ_Shadow and then he either returned it or gave it to someone who has now disappeared.

Zipol
09-08-2015, 11:43 PM
I am probably one of the most trusted members here. I would be more than happy to use a middle man (only Habbox Co-Owner or [A]GM). I'd be interested to know who these people thought they were buying off because as far as I am aware only three 'active' Habbos have had it this year, Jin, me and BelieveMeSafety who traded it to DJ_Shadow and then he either returned it or gave it to someone who has now disappeared.

I wasn't doubting you being trusted, so sorry if it came across that way. I believe the person who scammed was the person who got it from BelieveMeSafety. I know that wasn't DJ_Shadow because I've known him a while and know he didn't buy it of Believe.

abc
09-08-2015, 11:50 PM
I wasn't doubting you being trusted, so sorry if it came across that way. I believe the person who scammed was the person who got it from BelieveMeSafety. I know that wasn't DJ_Shadow because I've known him a while and know he didn't buy it of Believe.

Ah okay.

Well if anyone does make a genuine offer in my ball park figure and I accept, I would be more than happy to use another trusted member like MattGarner, Laura or Kelly.

Zipol
09-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Ah okay.

Well if anyone does make a genuine offer in my ball park figure and I accept, I would be more than happy to use another trusted member like MattGarner, Laura or Kelly.

Jw is it in a room? not seen one in ages :P

abc
09-08-2015, 11:58 PM
Jw is it in a room? not seen one in ages :P

Search :Jin: - his Petal Memoirs room
Search Calic0 - his Cabinet de Coupe room
Search -S-G- (me) - my Memories room

Zipol
10-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Search :Jin: - his Petal Memoirs room
Search Calic0 - his Cabinet de Coupe room
Search -S-G- (me) - my Memories room

Okay Thanks!

Zak
10-08-2015, 09:19 AM
If it's totally blank 50gb.
DJ_Shadow; as middle man. I trust him.

abc
10-08-2015, 10:57 AM
DJ_Shadow; as middle man. I trust him.

That's 2,500C right? Thanks for your offer but I am not considering anything below 30,000c.

Zak
10-08-2015, 11:30 AM
It was worth a shot ;)

It maybe worth noting that BelieveMeSafety sold his maybe a year ago now(?). Not sure how much he sold his for but DJ_Shadow might be able to tell you.

Lewis
10-08-2015, 10:04 PM
I'll match Zak's offer (50gb) but obviously that's not enough for you :P

I'm not rich enough I'm afraid for much more

abc
10-08-2015, 11:04 PM
I'll match Zak's offer (50gb) but obviously that's not enough for you :P

I'm not rich enough I'm afraid for much more

Many thanks but I will decline.

Jetcutie
11-08-2015, 12:10 AM
in all honestly it's a furni worth keeping ;) unless some one decides to offer a another rare in similar value

abc
11-08-2015, 12:34 AM
in all honestly it's a furni worth keeping ;) unless some one decides to offer a another rare in similar value

Hence I am not even considering offers lower than 30,000c's. Given the fact the other owners are inactive/disappeared/banned, mine will be the only one which will ever be traded in future. So whoever buys it will basically buy the rarest furni in existence on the game.

DJ_Shadow
15-08-2015, 09:20 PM
I would absolutely LOVE another one of these back.. However for what you are asking, I simply don't have the money :/

Just to clear things up, it was clash1 who bought it of BelieveMeSafety for his asking price of 70gb (3500c). But that was back when Fuchsia ICMs and and Stray x3s were selling for 90gb - which are both now both around the 350gb ballpark area. Though there are indeed far fewer Blank Towers than Fuchsias and x3s, so your 600gb asking price is, I guess, justifiable. I'll be watching this space closely.

DJ_Shadow; as middle man. I trust him.;)

Zak
15-08-2015, 09:40 PM
;)

Can't blame me for trying to full a fast one ;)

abc
16-08-2015, 10:20 AM
I would be interested to know if this is the rarest furni or are there rarer ones? Someone said there is only one black ICM? So if that is true I presume that's the rarest?

Kyle
16-08-2015, 10:33 AM
I would be interested to know if this is the rarest furni or are there rarer ones? Someone said there is only one black ICM? So if that is true I presume that's the rarest?
there are two. one is permed, one is tradelocked, so they're effectively worthless.

DJ_Shadow
16-08-2015, 10:37 AM
There are two Black ICMs in the possession of players confirmed, so in that instance yes they are rarer. Although they have been used occasionally in staff owned rooms [emoji14]

abc
16-08-2015, 10:43 AM
there are two. one is permed, one is tradelocked, so they're effectively worthless.

What do you mean by tradelocked?

Kyle
16-08-2015, 10:54 AM
What do you mean by tradelocked?
when people break the gambling rules they're tradelocked. it means they're unable to trade any of their items. RadMatter broke the rules and was tradelocked, so her ICM still exists on her account (and can I think be placed into group rooms - that needs changing Macklebee;) but she's unable to sell it

abc
16-08-2015, 12:05 PM
when people break the gambling rules they're tradelocked. it means they're unable to trade any of their items. RadMatter broke the rules and was tradelocked, so her ICM still exists on her account (and can I think be placed into group rooms - that needs changing Macklebee;) but she's unable to sell it

They are quite strict then... does this trade lock ever get lifted?

Kyle
16-08-2015, 12:21 PM
They are quite strict then... does this trade lock ever get lifted?
Not for gambling nope, especially when so many coins were involved. She still has access to the gbs and can buy gifts though. - this also needs fixing Macklebee; !

abc
16-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Not for gambling nope, especially when so many coins were involved. She still has access to the gbs and can buy gifts though. - this also needs fixing Macklebee; !

Still harsh. Should be a year ban but lifetime is harsh. Basically the furni is as good as builders club (except the coins).

DJ_Shadow
16-08-2015, 08:20 PM
The one on the permed account is now somehow unbanned.

Kyle
16-08-2015, 08:28 PM
The one on the permed account is now somehow unbanned.
oh what a surprise -.-

abc
16-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Tbh I was also banned. Got unbanned thanks to Habbox screwing me. So thanks Habbox.

Tiny-Cypriot
24-08-2015, 06:52 PM
100gb

abc
24-08-2015, 07:07 PM
100gb

Thanks but no thanks.

Tiny-Cypriot
24-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Thanks but no thanks.

150gb is the end for me

abc
24-08-2015, 09:14 PM
150gb is the end for me

Thanks but I am not considering any offers below 30,000cs.

Tiny-Cypriot
24-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Thanks but I am not considering any offers below 30,000cs.

ok, i wish you good luck on that journey.

Macklebee
13-10-2015, 12:52 PM

Should no longer be able to purchase gifts!

Kyle
14-10-2015, 12:49 AM
Should no longer be able to purchase gifts!
Oh you're so excellent I can't wait to see rad matters response

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!