PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Summer Secrets - Ends 21st August

Mrs_Plant
08-08-2015, 11:53 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fonts/37/Summer Secrets.gif

Sshhh... have you got a summer secret that you never want anyone to know? Well I was talking to my friend about her recent holiday, she then told me a story of something that happened to her whist she was there. I would say, but you know I'm a good friend and was made to do a scout's honour. This then got me thinking, I wonder if many people have embarrassing moments when away on holiday!

For this competition, I would like you to tell me an embarrassing moment that has happened to you or your friends whilst away.

The most embarrassing stories will win.

Prize:

1st place: 100 Points
2nd place: 75 Points
3rd place: 50 Points

lemons
20-08-2015, 11:07 AM
i got lost at the beach with my younger brother for about 30 mins and started panicking lots then eventually we found the rest of our family who didn't even realise we got lost :')

Hannah
20-08-2015, 11:14 AM
I was really drunk after a game of Ring of Fire and we were staying in some caravan in Newquay. There was a few bits blocking the exit including people, so I jumped off the side of the sofa - underestimated the height of the ceiling and headbutted the light in front of everyone. :|

Katy
21-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Quite a few years ago I was on holiday with my family and my mums friend and her family.
We were swimming in the pool and since my older sister loved to bully me she pulled my swimming costume right up and was holding me out of the pool with it.
It was so embarrassing and mean and whenever we reminisce that holiday it is always brought up, everyone cracks up and I just want to hide in a corner!

Monotonous
22-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Last year I went to Lanzarote with my friends and I got really drunk and needed a **** so I went to the toilet ... long story short I fell over and **** myself. It was the talking point of last year :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!