PDA

View Full Version : Money Funri Question

herbjr
15-08-2015, 03:50 AM
Hello, I just recently returned to habbo after a long break. I come to find that people are valuing Sacks for 18 coins, gold pieces for 9 coins, silver pieces for 4 coins, and gold bars for 48 coins.

Can someone fill me in on what i missed? Why are these the values of currency. Considering you already have to pay 1 coin to get them from the market.

Thank you!

Brad
15-08-2015, 04:35 AM
Hello, I just recently returned to habbo after a long break. I come to find that people are valuing Sacks for 18 coins, gold pieces for 9 coins, silver pieces for 4 coins, and gold bars for 48 coins.

Can someone fill me in on what i missed? Why are these the values of currency. Considering you already have to pay 1 coin to get them from the market.

Thank you!

It's been like that for as long as I could remember (and I've been playing habbo premerge and pre-being-able-to-buy-coins-individually...
I think it's because if the person redeemed the gold coin they would need 1 coin to make it into 10 bronze.. it's sort of messed up system but it works and people follow it...

herbjr
15-08-2015, 04:43 AM
Just doesn't make sense lol. People buying these things from the Shop get completely screwed. You pay 1 coin to get it then you lose another 2 more when trading it for furni. Its such a scam lol.

Brad
15-08-2015, 04:46 AM
Just doesn't make sense lol. People buying these things from the Shop get completely screwed. You pay 1 coin to get it then you lose another 2 more when trading it for furni. Its such a scam lol.

in a sense.. buy let say someone trades you, or you win a silver coin.. you really haven't lost anything in trading a silver coin for 4c

Samantha
15-08-2015, 12:18 PM
It happened a few years ago now, and to begin with it wasn't too bad - especially when you could trade currency via the Market Place. However, as people are technically losing one Credit every time they redeem say a Gold Bar, they buy the currency cheaper so they won't lose that Credit again, if that makes sense?

I don't think Habbo realises that players aren't generally losing a Credit each time, as some might even be gaining one as they buy for 47/48c and sell for 49c or 50c if you're very lucky.

Kyle
15-08-2015, 12:24 PM
gb price to buy - 51c
50 bronze prize to buy - 55c

it's just a user-made commission to ensure the fairest deal

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!