PDA

View Full Version : How good is your luck?

!:random!:!
15-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Hey, so today I was on my way to town and went to catch the bus i noticed on my way there the floor had a £5 note on it, i had a mini victory dance and then picked it up :D £5 profit. So has anyone else been lucky to experience finding money and so on? Also i did look round to see if someone had just dropped it but no one was to be seen.

Kyle
15-08-2015, 12:22 PM
that isn't luck that is theft

I found £5 on the floor of a club once and bought 2 jager bombs but I don't believe in luck

dbgtz
15-08-2015, 12:32 PM
I was born in a developed western nation in 1995 so I'm lucky in that respect. I'm as lucky as anyone else in similar situations.

Samantha
15-08-2015, 12:56 PM
I'm lucky on Habbo and winning some competitions lawrawrrr; and DJ_Shadow; can verify ;).

lawrawrrr
15-08-2015, 01:02 PM
I'm lucky on Habbo and winning some competitions lawrawrrr; and DJ_Shadow; can verify ;).

And bingo....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ_Shadow
15-08-2015, 01:03 PM
I can vouch for Sam that she has unbelievably good luck!

I watched her pop 50+ maroon balloons, 7 of which were dragons and a further 4 were ICMs.. I think I started getting her to pop my balloons for me after that haha

Oh and not forgetting the time when she bought two #1 LTD Easter Bunnies from the catalogue in a row! :o

Samantha
15-08-2015, 01:04 PM
I can vouch for Sam that she has unbelievably good luck!

I watched her pop 50+ maroon balloons, 7 of which were dragons and a further 4 were ICMs.. I think I started getting her to pop my balloons for me after that haha

Oh and not forgetting the time when she bought two #1 LTD Easter Bunnies from the catalogue in a row! :o

Oh yes I forgot about the LTDs haha!
lawrawrrr; and bingo of course :P.

abitoflauren
15-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Nope I don't have good luck at all :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!