PDA

View Full Version : What do you like/hate more the older you get?

dbgtz
16-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Simple question really. I suppose an example, for me, would be fruit in general. Wasn't a fan of eating fruit on it's own as a snack, but now go every day with 2 of my 5 a day being fruit at least :O

Zak
18-08-2015, 10:56 AM
the more work I have to do, money worries

Hannah
18-08-2015, 11:49 AM
I used to prefer more money over days off, whereas now any day I get off is a much better bonus than some extra quids

sadcore
19-08-2015, 01:35 PM
olives!!!!
i used to hate olives when i was younger and now i am OBSESSED

Matt
20-08-2015, 02:21 AM
I used to find immature people so entertaining, now I wish they'd just grow up and stop being stupid.

Some immature people make me laugh, but high school drama when you're in Uni is never good.

-:Undertaker:-
08-09-2015, 05:26 PM
I hate technology as the older I get the futher behind with it I fall.

Jake
08-09-2015, 05:48 PM
I have a lot less time & patience for people who are constantly moaning about other people. When I was younger id just sit there and gossip with them but now its like I really have no time for your drama so stop dragging me into it :(

.:TaylorSwift:
10-09-2015, 03:52 AM
I hate that I find things that I was younger now boring/annoying. I guess I like that I can think of my future now.

Samantha
11-09-2015, 09:42 AM
In some ways I how technology has expanded onto the younger generations. When I was growing up I was thankful that I was able to go outside and play and not be on a computer or a phone all day. Yeah, I'm glad technology has improved, it's amazing what you can do now, but I think back to how I didn't properly use a phone until I was 14/15 or have the Internet until 2007.

Hannah
11-09-2015, 10:47 AM
oh and sleep. I used to hate sleep but now I can't get enough of it!

I have a lot less time & patience for people who are constantly moaning about other people. When I was younger id just sit there and gossip with them but now its like I really have no time for your drama so stop dragging me into it :(

and this

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!