PDA

View Full Version : What has someone done that made you stop speaking to them?

dbgtz
16-08-2015, 10:42 PM
I'm sure we've all been in this situation where someone does something which makes something click and you realise you need to stop speaking to them. Perhaps the most notable instance for me is a friend who was essentially lying to my face and essentially control things, so I stopped speaking to him. What about you?

Kyle
16-08-2015, 10:45 PM
betraying my trust by telling people things that don't concern them :) I don't tend to stop talking to people, it's usually people stop talking to me :$

Samantha
16-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Someone looking through my ex boyfriend's phone at all the messages and pictures we exchanged. I didn't really agree when my ex started being friends with him again.

_HeyyItsHannah_
16-08-2015, 11:45 PM
literally sending me threats and death threats and LITERALLY lying about everything in his entire life. Except for like age, looks, yknow. But like family, friends, stories. Stuff like that. Really scary. Then he admitted it, and then wouldn't tell me the truth and kept lying. So.

Also, when my friend for like 4 years and I fought 5 times a week and i finally got sick of it and knew i didn't need that in my life

FlyingJesus
17-08-2015, 01:27 AM
Said they didn't like bees

Gina
17-08-2015, 07:25 AM
errmm not many i can acc think of that ive stopped talking to forever lmao
this half counts i guess but my friend told me that she thinks my dad isnt going to make it or at least get any better and she said it because she didnt want to "get my hopes up"
(hey still alive n going okay after like 5 months she said that)
so i didnt talk to her for like a week
well i didnt talk to anyone for a week irl at least i cant remember about hx lmao
but then we ended up talking again

the only person i can think of is a year 7 who stalked me and was obsessed with me but she like guilted me in talking to her??? lmao i felt so bad for her bcos shed tell me all these problems and im like ??? so i didnt talk to her and she decided to tell a teacher despite me not going to the school anymore ???? like what
so she is def blocked and deleted lmfao

thats all i can think of though

Empired
17-08-2015, 08:40 AM
These girls who used to be my friends turned on me because there was a rumour going round that I was a lesbian and they "didn't want to be friends with a lesbian! :O" and so they started bullying me really badly throughout the whole of Year 10 basically. And I didn't even think of it as bullying because I thought they were still my friends so it couldn't possibly be bullying?? Despite the lovely old classics like putting an open yoghurt in my bag, starting rumours about me, stealing my stuff and chucking it all over the field so it went flying off, and yeah when I tried to talk to them about it they just told me to kill myself and save everyone else the effort of having to look at me????

Secondary school is brutal yo. And I can't believe I was so naive as to NOT NOTICE that that was bullying.

Yeah anyway one of them moved away, one of them was never that bad and just made new friends and just kinda drifted into the background, and one of them came up to me on the last day of Year 11 and said "I'm sorry for what happened ok" and walked away. Then when we came back to the same sixth form I thought we were all good after that but about 2 weeks in she came up to me again and said "I can't believe I had the decency to apologise but you never did even after all you did to us, I guess I was right about all the stuff I said before" :/ yeah and a load of other stuff I don't really wanna add in partly because I don't remember a lot of it.

And now idk but I just can't even look her in the eye ever at all. It's not even like I'm still angry at her for what she did but I just can't bring myself to look at her. It's weird.

Moral of the story: don't go to school, kids.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!