PDA

View Full Version : What potential/future technology excites you?

dbgtz
16-08-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm mostly using this as a way to find out a bit more on what's going on, since I only really keep up with the games side of things like VR/AR etc. So what is keeping you on your toes?

Kyle
16-08-2015, 11:32 PM
headphones that don't tie in knots when you put them in your pockets

Matt
18-08-2015, 09:54 AM

someone needs to invent this ASAP. I go through so many pairs because eventually they just stop working.

abitoflauren
18-08-2015, 10:01 AM

someone needs to invent this ASAP. I go through so many pairs because eventually they just stop working.

Use tie raps :)

Hannah
18-08-2015, 12:00 PM

you can get wireless headphones - not sure how good they are at staying in your ear though so may be a bit of a money waste if you lose them.

Monotonous
23-08-2015, 09:28 AM

It's called a flat cable ...

Coactum
08-09-2015, 06:06 PM
VR for me too, or possibly all of the hologram stuff. It's gonna transform a lot of workspaces, whether you're an office worker or in heavy industry. Combine these with advancements in 3D printing and things are about to get real interesting.

Edit - and commercial spaceflight. Moving space technology out of the government sector is going to make for some interesting debates in the near future, as for the time being space belongs to no country. Imagine suborbital airliners with 16+ hour flights being reduced to a couple too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!